Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2021 1:09:14 PM EDT
While in Delaware the place we were staying at gave us a $20 gift card to Iron Hill Brewery in Rehoboth. Unfortunately we had to head back to Colorado before before we could use it.

I'll mail the gift card to the first person that claims it here.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 1:01:53 PM EDT
[#1]
How has no one claimed free beer yet?

Link Posted: 8/30/2021 12:43:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fttam:
How has no one claimed free beer yet?

View Quote

Nope I still have the gift card sitting on my desk
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 5:44:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Very kind offer..
I enjoy asking visitors, especially those who live a great distance from our tiny speck on the map, how did you hear of our beaches?
Just the other day I was talking to a surgeon from Malibu, CA spending his vacation in tiny Dewey Beach. Blows my mind, but incredibility awesome..
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 11:38:38 AM EDT
[#4]
My parents would go to Rehoboth when they were dating in high school. It was nice to go so they could introduce our daughter to the beach.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top