Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2018 9:59:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dj1975232]
I'm finally getting into night vision and need to find a place to shoot if for nothing else than zeroing an IR laser and some practice.  I usually shoot at Alexander's Shooting Farm in Galena MD.  Is there anywhere in reasonable driving distance to zero and shoot?  Even if its just some range time to zero the laser I am pickup up would be helpful.  What is everyone in this area doing for night shooting?

ETA:  I'm right outside of Wilmington so PA, MD are all on the table.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 8:35:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump.  No night vision users in DE?
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 9:08:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I know i'm late, but did you ever find a place? I'm looking to take some pictures of my 357sig at night.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 8:10:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope.  I try to get out as much as possible for general use but not a lot of shooting opportunities.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats unfortunate. Shot my 10.5" 556 and my 357sig right at sunset up at Atglen not long ago and it was quite the light show. I could only imagine if it was even darker...
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 9:05:01 AM EDT
[#5]
unfortunately they shut us down at dusk up there      that could be some excellet NV oppurtunity
Link Posted: 10/29/2020 2:27:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thetonk:
unfortunately they shut us down at dusk up there      that could be some excellet NV oppurtunity
View Quote

Agreed, ill have to plan a trip to stay til dusk and get some cool pictures
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 12:27:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been looking for a night shooting venue near New Castle County for some time as well. Unfortunately even the guy I know down state with a private range doesn't shoot at night to avoid annoying the neighbors.
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 3:15:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By astro_wanabe:
I've been looking for a night shooting venue near New Castle County for some time as well. Unfortunately even the guy I know down state with a private range doesn't shoot at night to avoid annoying the neighbors.
View Quote

Where's the fun in that? /s
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top