Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2021 9:08:32 PM EDT
Need to ship some powder and not willing to risk it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 1:55:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully you find someone. I looked last summer in Phoenix while still living there... Found a single company that would do it and it was going to be about $250 through them. Decided not to post anything on gb.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't have a UPS/FedEx account? They just ask for more information and have you sign a form after reading the guide. The prices seemed reasonable enough last time I shipped hazmat.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 12:07:33 PM EDT
[#3]
The hazards of being a neckbeard...
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't have a UPS/FedEx account? They just ask for more information and have you sign a form after reading the guide. The prices seemed reasonable enough last time I shipped hazmat.
View Quote

I thought the person packing and shipping had to be certified? That would be awesome if not!
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 7:25:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The hazards of being a neckbeard...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top