Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2014 9:27:37 PM EDT
I have a buddy in the helena area that needs about a half day or so of work done to improve his gun range. Right now he can only shoot in two directions and he is wanting to be able to shoot in three directions. There is a steep hill on one side of his range, the dirt will need to be removed from this hill and added to the opposite side of his range, to increase the height of the current berm. I  estimate you will have to cut into the hill about 12 feet and maybe around 4 feet deep. The width of his range is about 50 or 60 feet and the length is around 110 feet...I guarantee the job will not be difficult with the right equipment. He had a buddy in there last year with a small dozer and the guy cut the whole range out in about 5 hours.  Unfortunately this guy no longer owns any equipment. He is motivated and ready immediately with cash in hand. Let me know if any of you have the capabilities or know anyone reliable and motivated to do the job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top