Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2014 9:23:05 PM EDT
Sticker shock on housing prices and even rentals...

looking for a place in the country, couple of acres - enough room for our sheep, cats, dog, and teenagers...

trying to stay under $250K and use my VA loan , would like 4 bed 2 bath with a shop area ( about the size of a four car garage....

any one know of something?
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 2:46:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Property is expensive in the Flathead, but you should have seen how bad it was 5-10 years ago. They've adjusted downward a third to what you now see.

Use, http://www.nmar.com/ to search for properties / land that suits your criteria.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 7:46:45 AM EDT
[#2]
NGO, I know a couple realtors that are good folks and could help you in your search.  Drop me a PM if you're interested in a connection.  Welcome aboard, either way.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:08:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the response...

Been working with someone from Montana Brokers

hope to get back in the area this weekend...attend Chucks Baldwins service...maybe    and look at houses, maybe just end up buying some land and putting a modular on it.

Hope to find something I can setup a rifle range on...back it up to some state land and have some fun.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 7:25:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Make sure to post when you get here.  We could put together a little meet and greet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top