Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2020 2:20:48 PM EDT
Hello,

My cousin runs a mobile kitchen that deploys to disaster areas (Mercy Chefs, this is a legitimate operation. He was in Iowa last week). He and his crew are currently in Lake Charles with their trailer, serving hot meals all day. I need to get 150 pounds of frozen beef from my place in Weatherford to him in Lake Charles. Probably a bunch of water and other consumables, enough to fill a truck bed.

I might end up making the trip myself, I am working on that now. However, if an ARFer in Louisiana could meet me even half way, so that I do not need to figure out overnight accommodations in Lake Charles - that would be incredible. You would need to deliver the load to my cousin, and i will provide contact info. I will make it worth your while, and pay for your fuel as well.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 4:50:08 PM EDT
[#1]

I would ask in GD or try in the Zello hurricane chat.

Our HTF is pretty slow and this is time sensitive.

Also might try the Texas HTF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top