Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2017 10:36:12 AM EDT
Hey guys..ill be stopping by New Orleans Sept 8-10th. Airbnb'd a house which is my first time visiting here and trying airbnb so this should be interesting. If anyone has any ideas on things to see or bars to hit please let me know! Only spending a few days so not much time to see everything. If anyone wants to get a beer let me know!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 12:58:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Whereabouts in the city will you be?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be in town those days as well.  Going to a wedding on Saturday at 5pm.

We go for the food and music.  After check-in on Friday we grab a bite to eat at Felix's.  Then we plan to head to the Old Opera House to see the Lightning Brothers.  After that we are going to Famous Door to see The Junction.  Normally we are at Fat Katz to see RockBox but it's their singer that is getting married.  I'm not sure they are playing.  Or we could be at Krazy Korner seeing Radioactive or Esplanade.  I'm not sure of which band plays which night.

If you see a bald guy with a curly headed brunette carrying a camera that's us.  I'll buy you a beer.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:43:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Belle Chasse for the next month.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top