Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2021 10:11:34 AM EDT
Hello MS team,

I’m in beautiful Greenwood for 4 more days. I’m working probably all day most days but love seeing unique things, natural areas, museums, and fishing.  

Does anyone have any recommendations or fishing areas to try out?  I like all kinds of fish from catfish to carp and everything else.  I brought one good catfish pole and a lighter pole also.  

Thanks from a neighbor across the Mississippi River.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 1:57:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Go eat at Fan and Johnny’s and grab brunch at The Alluvian.

Link Posted: 8/9/2021 4:36:49 PM EDT
[#2]
There's Big Sand Creek off of 82. Water is clear, but you'll have to walk along the shore to see the fish in the creek. I caught a 10 lb. carp out of there.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 11:36:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Wish I had seen this sooner. If you’re ever back in town Roebuck has some good fishing. Jeem’s diner has a damn good burger. Fan & Johnny’s is good but sometimes they try too hard. I’m all for culinary exploration but it all started to taste the same. Mai Little China has a solid dinner menu and a good takeout. Serio’s is decent Italian and Webster’s has good pub food, plus the bartender Kim makes stiff ass drinks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top