Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2013 10:31:54 AM EDT
Going to be coming up for a job interview and I thought I'd stop in at a few shops. Where's a good place to go????
Link Posted: 10/13/2013 11:16:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Which part of NH?
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 3:17:57 AM EDT
[#2]
im going to exeter. but ill go anywhere in the state. might as well when im there
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 6:45:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Stop into the Kittery Trading Post right over the border in Maine. You could also check out the Sig pro shop in Epping. Shooters Outpost and Rlieys in Hooksett  aren't too from Exeter either.
Link Posted: 10/15/2013 2:40:51 AM EDT
[#4]
kittery is nice but the last time i was there the shelves where bare.. not sure what it looks like now. havent been to the shooters outpost yet but i heard they are asking for ID now because of all the buyers from ct and mass
Link Posted: 10/15/2013 6:59:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Ammo is back at Kittery.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 5:02:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
kittery is nice but the last time i was there the shelves where bare.. not sure what it looks like now. havent been to the shooters outpost yet but i heard they are asking for ID now because of all the buyers from ct and mass
View Quote

Why is showing them ID a problem? As far as I know, non-residents can buy ammo here. For a MA resident they'll also ask for a FID or LTC, but they will sell it to them. As I posted in another thread, be careful driving home through MA and keep it locked in the trunk of your car.

Check out State Line Gun Shop in Mason if you're in the neighborhood. I haven't stopped in there for a while, so I'm not sure what their ammo situation is. Good people and black rifle friendly.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 1:48:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Further north and west than where you are, but I did a loop of Barn Store in Salisbury (nice matching 1950 Long Branch if anyone's looking), Marshall's in Boscawen and then Skip's in Bristol yesterday.  Could have easily included Abe's in New Hampton but time was running out.  I like looking at the used guns since I can order anything new I want through the shop.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 8:44:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Further north and west than where you are, but I did a loop of Barn Store in Salisbury (nice matching 1950 Long Branch if anyone's looking), Marshall's in Boscawen and then Skip's in Bristol yesterday.  Could have easily included Abe's in New Hampton but time was running out.  I like looking at the used guns since I can order anything new I want through the shop.
View Quote

How much was the Longbranch?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 1:47:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$299 before any attempt at negotiation.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:45:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Okay, thanks. Maybe I will check it out.  I've always had a fondness for Enfields.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top