Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2013 12:48:54 AM EDT
Staying at the Marriott downtown.  I have good enough jscked, hood, gloves.  No pants, bibs, goggles, boots, skis, polls.

What place in town rents these items?  How much?  Any infer would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 9:20:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Skiing?  Where?
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 2:27:27 PM EDT
[#2]
You can't rent outerwear as far as I know, just skis and poles.

If you want quality (and frequent special offers), go to the Alpine Shop on route 2 next to Burger King. They carry most good brands except Arcteryx.

If you want bargains, check out Outdoor Gear Exchange downtown.

There is also an EMS next to Barnes and Noble on Dorset Street across from the mall.

I have no financial interest in any of the above, I am just a VERY satisfied, frequent customer of Alpine Shop
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 7:45:44 PM EDT
[#3]
What size boot do you wear?
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 9:53:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you want quality (and frequent special offers), go to the Alpine Shop on route 2 next to Burger King. They carry most good brands except Arcteryx.

There is also an EMS next to Barnes and Noble on Dorset Street across from the mall.

I have no financial interest in any of the above, I am just a VERY satisfied, frequent customer of Alpine Shop
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks for the info!  

Quoted:
What size boot do you wear?

I have a 9 1/2 shoe size.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 1:31:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Would have let you borrow my skis but I'm a 13.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:29:59 PM EDT
[#6]
if you go to Smugglers Notch you can rent most everything

http://www.smuggs.com/pages/winter/skiride/3-mountain-equipment-rental.php

I don't ski, I just looked this up for you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top