Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2021 8:13:00 PM EDT
I'm trying to help my sister who lives in Jersey find a nice air rifle.  She does have a FID and is familiar with the process.  She wants to examine before she buys.

What shops in NJ stock nice air rifles? She is around Trenton but isn't opposed to driving to South or North Jersey or Penn.
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 5:21:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm trying to help my sister who lives in Jersey find a nice air rifle.  She does have a FID and is familiar with the process.  She wants to examine before she buys.

What shops in NJ stock nice air rifles? She is around Trenton but isn't opposed to driving to South or North Jersey or Penn.
View Quote

She's basically limited to gunshops in NJ, I'm not familiar with South Jersey apart from Shore Shot in Lakewood, they were always helpful for actual guns. I was in a gunshop by me a few weeks ago, slim pickins for anything including air rifles.

IANAL, but if she just wants to go out to Cabelas in PA (or any other shop outside of NJ) they'll sell it to her, she should be legal as long as she fills out a CoE.
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 7:50:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Just tell her to take a ride out to Cabela's in PA. You walk in pay and leave like a normal State handles a pellet rifle sale.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 9:09:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just tell her to take a ride out to Cabela's in PA. You walk in pay and leave like a normal State handles a pellet rifle sale.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 11:46:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Let me suggest Air Guns of Arizona. They do carry high end air rifles which are capable of taking down deer. They are pricey but only sell the best.

https://www.airgunsofarizona.com

They ship directly to the buyer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top