Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2021 10:59:56 PM EDT
Yeah, I know. I'm not welcomed here but this is important.

FINAL LIST OF ANTI-GUN ATTACKS FOR MONDAY  ANTI-GUNNERS GO FOR BROKE!    Keep Emailing All Assembly Members!  December 9, 2021. As we predicted in yesterday's alert, not only are the so-called "safe storage" of firearms and new resident gun registration bills being heard in Assembly committee on Monday, December 13, but four additional gun bills have been added to the agenda, and it isn't pretty.   The additional bills are (1) a ban on 50 caliber firearms that will outlaw a huge number of firearms (not only the 50 BMG); (2) ammunition registration; (3) a ban on firearms that do not "microstamp" the firearm serial number on each round fired, and; (4) Renewal of FID cards every 4 years and a mandatory training required merely to OWN firearms. More detailed analysis of these bills by gun law attorney Evan Nappen is below.    PLEASE ONCE AGAIN CLICK HERE TO EMAIL EVERY ASSEMBLY MEMBER AND TELL THEM TO OPPOSE THE GUN BILLS BEING HEARD IN THE ASSEMBLY JUDICIARY COMMITTEE ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 13. TELL THEM THAT THESE PROPOSALS DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO STOP GUN CRIME OR GUN CRIMINALS, AND THAT THE ONLY THING THEY DO IS HARRASS HONEST, LAW-ABIDING PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT THE PROBLEM, AND THAT NO ONE WILL BE MADE SAFER BY ANY OF THESE BILLS.  Below is more detailed analysis of the bills being heard on Monday:  A5647 (firearms storage) Click here for previous alert.  A3686 (firearms registration) Click here for previous alert.  A1280 - 50 Caliber Ban   ·    Bans any weapon capable of firing a center-fire cartridge of a caliber of 50 or greater” except shotguns. Will BAN ALL MODERN .50 CAL CENTERFIRE RIFLE AND HANDGUNS. Such as, 500 S&W, .500 Linebaugh, .50 Action Express, .50 Desert Eagle, .50 Beowulf, .500 GNR, .500 Wyoming Express, .50 GI, .50 BMG, .600 Nitro, .50 or greater Safari Rifles, 12.7 x 55mm, Antique .50 Centerfire Rifles like the .50-70 & .50-90 Sharps. The language appears purposely misleading. The “12,000 pounds” language comes AFTER a comma and in no way is the subsequent language a limitation.   ·      Here is how the final language will read if passed: “(3) any weapon capable of firing a center-fire cartridge of a caliber of 50 or greater, which shall include any metric equivalent of 50 caliber or greater, that is capable of firing a projectile that attains a muzzle energy of 12,000 foot-pounds or greater in any combination of bullet, propellant, case, or primer. It also shall include any copy or duplicate of any weapon that is capable of firing a projectile that attains a muzzle energy of 12,000 foot-pounds or greater regardless of caliber. The provisions of this paragraph shall not apply to a smooth bore shotgun or rifle barrel shotgun or any shotgun ammunition generally recognized as suitable for sporting purposes in this State;”  ·    Other key provisions: one year for current fifty caliber owners to pay a $50 registration fee; no inheritance by heirs allowed; and civil liability for registered owners if their firearms are misused.  A1292 Handgun Ammunition Electronic Registration  ·      Every Dealer would be required to have an electronic record of the name of the ammunition manufacturer; the date of the transaction; the type; caliber or gauge of the ammunition; the quantity of the ammunition sold; the name, address, and date of birth of the purchaser.  ·      Dealers can charge up to $5 additional for a box of ammunition.  ·      In addition, the bill requires and creates an electronic reporting of handgun sales.   A5030 FPIC Expires After 4 Years; Training Required for New Applicants  ·    Firearms Purchaser ID Cards (FPIC) expire after 4 years.  ·    Gun owners will have to pay the fees, get fingerprinted and go through the whole application process every 4 years. The system is already overburdened and extremely inefficient. Every four years, everybody has to go get a new FPIC. How will the police administrative bureaucracy handle this (current process can take 6 months to 2 years!)?   ·       This Bill also includes language which will turn widows into felons if they fail to surrender possession of their deceased spouse's firearms within 30 days and they themselves do not have the NJ credentials needed to possess the firearms.  A5787 Semi-Automatic Handgun Micro-Stamping & Database  ·      This bill requires all newly manufactured semi-automatic handguns sold in New Jersey by dealers to be micro-stamped.  ·      Micro-stamping is a laser technology that can engrave or etch microscopic identifying characters on small objects. These characters would be engraved onto the internal working parts of the handgun to ensure that an alpha-numeric or geometric code is imprinted on the cartridge case when fired. The code would identify the make, model, and serial number of the handgun.  ·      The law would take effect on the first day of the 25th month following enactment. THIS IS ESSENTIALLY A SEMI-AUTOMATIC HANDGUN BAN AS THE TECHNOLOGY IS NOT USED BY ANY MAKER.  ·      A dealer who sells or transfers a handgun that is not micro-stamped would be a 4th degree crime.  ·      Defacing or removing or altering the microstamping mechanism would be a 3rd degree crime.  ·      A person who purchases or conceals a semi-automatic handgun knowing that the microstamping mechanism has been defaced or removed would be committing a 4th Degree Crime.    

[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];

Email these commie fucks and tell them to vote no on all of this shit. They aren't hiding it any more. They are telling us that they're going to disarm us.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 11:34:52 PM EDT
[#1]
NJ sucks.  I can’t wait to leave.  

All Democrat governors do is kick no gunowners and raise taxes.   It is sickening.
Link Posted: 12/9/2021 11:37:51 PM EDT
[#2]
What happens when the nj ncics system gets overwhelmed for ammo purchases?   Will people have to go to the store or wait a week for ammo sales?

If that bill passes I will never buy ammo in jersey again.  I will go to pa or have it mailed to my pa house.
Link Posted: 12/10/2021 5:19:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, like a Democrat is really going to go against what King Murphy commands.

Like I've said for years, 2 million Democrat voters against 1 million Republican voters gets us nowhere. Ours 2A rights started eroding slowly since 1966. Everything we've tried to stop it has only slowed the progression.

My prediction and I hope I'm wrong is NJ will be the first Gun Free State in the Country unless a miracle happens and and all the people who vote Democratic suddenly drop dead!!

Link Posted: 12/10/2021 6:55:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually came here to post this. As if we didn't already have enough BS.

Trying to stop inheritance really pissed me off.

Link Posted: 12/10/2021 7:03:40 PM EDT
[#5]
from bill 5030

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/10/2021 7:52:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, like a Democrat is really going to go against what King Murphy commands.

Like I've said for years, 2 million Democrat voters against 1 million Republican voters gets us nowhere. Ours 2A rights started eroding slowly since 1966. Everything we've tried to stop it has only slowed the progression.

My prediction and I hope I'm wrong is NJ will be the first Gun Free State in the Country unless a miracle happens and and all the people who vote Democratic suddenly drop dead!!

View Quote

I have said the same thing too.
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 7:00:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I do not know nor do I care why you start your post with " I am not welcomed here".

Everything you posted is of importance and I have doubt that those bills as written will hold up in court. They are imbecilic and IMHO if passed will not be upheld.  If they do, then we will have another 2nd amendment fight resolved by the courts beyond those in NJ.

I welcome your post as well as your opinion.

Meanwhile, I am joining a nearby hatchet throwing club.

Thank you for your post!
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 4:16:25 PM EDT
[#8]
It's time to vote with your feet and move.  I have 3 years left and I'm gone.  

Nj is a lost cause always has been and the courts are useless.  

That is all.
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 5:51:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Had the discussion with my wife today to accelerate our plans to get the fuck out of this shithole as of today. Hopefully by the middle of next year we'll be out. Fuck this place.
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 7:30:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Had the discussion with my wife today to accelerate our plans to get the fuck out of this shithole as of today. Hopefully by the middle of next year we'll be out. Fuck this place.
View Quote

Thats what I did... got the fuck out!!
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 8:27:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
unless a miracle happens and and all the people who vote Democratic suddenly drop dead!!
View Quote

Problem is, if they drop dead, they vote democrat twice....
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 12:28:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Problem is, if they drop dead, they vote democrat twice....
View Quote

LOL Very True
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 1:43:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I told you...SC is nice, lots of jobs and you would get a good one here
Link Posted: 12/17/2021 8:12:45 AM EDT
[#14]
I can vouch for this.....
intercooler did you end up in boiling springs?
Link Posted: 12/17/2021 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, we’ve been looking all over the place. Haven’t decided yet.
Link Posted: 12/17/2021 6:26:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah, we’ve been looking all over the place. Haven’t decided yet.
View Quote

PA still a viable option? We're ready to go to, just need to pick a destination? Almost moved to Charlotte area, but we need winter.
Link Posted: 12/17/2021 6:42:53 PM EDT
[#17]
i'm stuck here, so emails sent.

now i see a story that these cocksmokers want to outlaw gas powered leaf blowers

"from my cold dead hands", motherfuckers........ or you come rake my fucking yard.
Link Posted: 12/18/2021 4:10:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

PA still a viable option? We're ready to go to, just need to pick a destination? Almost moved to Charlotte area, but we need winter.
View Quote

We're looking in PA now.
Quoted:
i'm stuck here, so emails sent.

now i see a story that these cocksmokers want to outlaw gas powered leaf blowers

"from my cold dead hands", motherfuckers........ or you come rake my fucking yard.
View Quote

Saw that article yesterday. Also saw one today he's spinning up the lockdown and mask mandates again over 33 deaths. No announcements yet but he's talking about it again. This guy is a fucking tyrant.
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 10:54:24 AM EDT
[#19]
New Jersey: Governor’s Gun Bill Package Misfires in The Assembly

The Assembly held a marathon voting session late Monday, and Assembly Speaker Craig Coughlin stepped away from the rostrum to issue a press release.  The statement was necessary because the Governor’s proposed gun bill package, which has been front and center for the last two weeks, seemingly didn’t have support and had become a skeleton of its original self.  Only one of the major bills from the package, A.3686, advanced in the Assembly.  This legislation requires non-residents to register their firearms when moving into the state.

The bills that did not receive action in the Assembly on Monday included microstamping, a .50 Caliber ban, mandatory storage, FID training and renewal requirements, ammunition registration and manufacturer liability.  The storage mandate would essentially make self-defense in one’s own home impossible, while the other bills are designed to go after traditional handguns and ammunition.

NRA and ANJRPC testified against the bills in Assembly and Senate Committees last week.   S.372, the companion bill to A.3686, was the only bill that the Senate considered, and it was amended but did not advance in the full Senate.

Where does that leave gun owners in the Garden State?  The good news is that nothing has passed the Legislature at this point, despite one-party control in Trenton.  This was the last voting session in this calendar year.  While reason for cautious optimism, there is one more day currently scheduled before their 2021 session officially adjourns – January 10.  The Speaker’s statement said that he will "consider re-posting a comprehensive package in January."

There is overwhelming evidence that NRA member calls have been making a difference!  We understand that this campaign has required sustained pressure, but it works!  Gun grabbers in Trenton will never let up, and we cannot either.  Help us see this thing through and keep fighting with us.

To those of you who have responded, thank you.  And remember, even if you have taken action already, please continue to do so.  Please contact your Assembly members and respectfully ask them to oppose all of the Governor’s gun control package.  These bills only target law-abiding gun owners and do nothing to crackdown on criminals.?
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 11:55:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Respectfully ask? How about no. Every email I've written has outright demanded in the rudest fucking possible way that these communist fucks cease their assault on our rights. The time for diplomacy and niceties has long since passed. No, don't ask to keep your rights, you outright demand that they uphold their oath to office. You fucking DEMAND it. Do not address them as sir, madam or governor. Address them as the bottom feeding tyrants and communists they fucking are. It's time these fucks realize and learn that they are not in charge. We are.
Link Posted: 12/22/2021 1:25:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Respectfully ask? How about no. Every email I've written has outright demanded in the rudest fucking possible way that these communist fucks cease their assault on our rights. The time for diplomacy and niceties has long since passed. No, don't ask to keep your rights, you outright demand that they uphold their oath to office. You fucking DEMAND it. Do not address them as sir, madam or governor. Address them as the bottom feeding tyrants and communists they fucking are. It's time these fucks realize and learn that they are not in charge. We are.
View Quote

PRECISELY!!  couldn't have said it better myself.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 6:30:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Attachment Attached File

Quoted:
View Quote

that right there is poetry.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 3:04:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 12:04:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's time to vote with your feet and move.  I have 3 years left and I'm gone.  

Nj is a lost cause always has been and the courts are useless.  

That is all.
View Quote

Thats what I did... free state..loving EVERY DAY!!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 12:29:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not really anymore. Lots of Libs from NJ and NY moving across the close border bringing their Libtard views with them.

Tennessee looks like the best State for freedom loving people to move to right now.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 7:18:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Not really anymore. Lots of Libs from NJ and NY moving across the close border bringing their Libtard views with them.

Tennessee looks like the best State for freedom loving people to move to right now.
View Quote

South Carolina ain't so bad either
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top