Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2021 11:14:38 AM EDT

Rizzo is a non political creature, he has never been in politics. His personal/business life is being a developer (it seems he comes from a wealthy family, but is that today a negative thing in America)?, he manages and  owns his own construction company. In addition to that which for most of us is a full-time job, he is a pastor who devotes his time and faith in a very deep blue Hudson County. He is charismatic , as every politico must be, but he lacks the fakery that most politicians can't hide.  He speaks from his heart without the need for "notes", the only way a person can do that is when they say what is in their minds and hearts because there is no other message to be massaged.

He spoke in a backyard gathering of about twenty-five folks from the community.

Here are a few points he touched upon:

- He is a 2nd Amendment defendant, in fact he has a CCW and strongly believes in the right of self defense.

- He proposes defunding failing schools and advocates for Chartered schools.

- If elected he will immediately make NJ a non "sanctuary state".

- He supports "Life", medical freedom as in the state does not have the right to mandate vaccination, the right to free speech.

- He promises to reign in executive power from the state's government.

- He does not accepted donations from donors that require a quid pro quo

These were some of the points he made, IMHO he is the real deal and certainly not a RINO like so many of the other candidates running on June 8th.  Do you research on Rizzo, I think you will be surprised to learn additional facts about the.  man.

Is he free of fault? No, none of us are but he sure seems to be the best candidate even if as many here will say, "He has no chance".

If we go down lets do it with the best.

JERSEY RIZZO!

Link Posted: 5/22/2021 5:52:03 PM EDT
[#1]
He's got my vote. The more I read about Singh the less I like.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 5:25:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He's got my vote. The more I read about Singh the less I like.
View Quote

Singh reminds me of a weather vane, constantly changing his positions.  In fact my wife reminded me that Singh praised Obama through various texts and social media posts.

Rizzo is as solid as they come, I encourage NJ arfcomers to learn about him and what he stands for. He is solid and does not waver in what he believes is best for this state. NJ would be so very different with him as governor.  It would be a battle to turn the state but one worth fighting for.

I have never placed a front lawn sign for any candidate before now, I proudly have two of them presently displayed.  

I know you have often mentioned that there are 2 million registered democrats vs 1 million republicans, that is a fact but things in NJ have reached a boiling point. I know quite a few dems who are totally fed up with what Murphy has and is doing to the state.  Presently in Trenton he is working on legislation to make NJ an "on demand abortion with zero restrictions" state, regardless of where you live in the world. I guess he is attempting to increase revenue for NJ whichever way he can.

If ever we had a chance to flip the governorship, now is the time.  

Peace brother Lugerman.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 5:34:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Who is Rizzo?

NZT if this is a violation of CC please delete this.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 9:49:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 11:10:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Just received my sample ballot.

Maxwell
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:13:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just received my sample ballot.

Maxwell
View Quote

I highly encourage you to check out Rizzo's platform. I believe you will support it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 5:46:06 PM EDT
[#7]
In my neck of the woods ( Gloucester County ) Jersey Rizzo is the only yard sign I see.  Best of Luck to him.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I highly encourage you to check out Rizzo's platform. I believe you will support it.
View Quote

As an anti-establishment Republican I have to vote for him.

Let's hope hundreds of thousands of voters in NJ feel the same way.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 6:33:52 AM EDT
[#9]
He's got my vote.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 10:46:32 AM EDT
[#10]
His name and political outlook are not known to many Jersey voters.  If each one of us who know where he stands passes that info to another voter, his chances increase significantly.

Given the state NJ finds itself today (and getting worse), I venture to say there is a very good chance that even some Democrats may see through the fog and realize that Jersey needs Rizzo.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 4:16:27 PM EDT
[#11]
In the near future I’ll be heard saying, don’t blame me, I voted for Rizzo
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 1:53:15 PM EDT
[#12]
What's up with JACK?  Big sign in front of shooters.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 9:17:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What's up with JACK?  Big sign in front of shooters.
View Quote

Not exactly a supporter of Trump and his policy's. To me he just seems to be another "milk toast" NJ Republican. Not getting my vote.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey NJ ar15.com members, TOMORROW get out and vote.

IMHO Phil Rizzo is the best we America First supporters have to begin the turn around of the miserable circumstance our state faces.

Take a few minutes of your day and  get to the poll to vote for Jersey Rizzo!

He is the underdog and be honest. We love underdogs.

VOTE PHILL RIZZO because we are at the end of our rope.

RIZZO is a bad ass we can depend on.

Stop whining and DO SOMETHING!

Rant over.

By the way, should you be in Morris County District 12, vote for me as well.

ETA: you'll recognize the name at the bottom of the column.

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:10:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Will be voting early & often too.

Maxwell
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 8:28:40 AM EDT
[#17]
bump for Rizzo.  Get to the polls!
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 7:04:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
In the near future I’ll be heard saying, don’t blame me, I voted for Rizzo
View Quote

AND, this.^^^
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 7:10:37 AM EDT
[#19]
So what happened yesterday is exactly what I thought would happen. Low voter turnout and the "back door picked" Republican candidate wins.

Voter apathy is really a shame in NJ.  Sad to say but I don't see it ever changing.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 7:19:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So what happened yesterday is exactly what I thought would happen. Low voter turnout and the "back door picked" Republican candidate wins.

Voter apathy is really a shame in NJ.  Sad to say but I don't see it ever changing.
View Quote

I was there BSing with the staff for around 20 minutes and not another person showed.  Now granted we're a small town but this was after work primetime
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 7:26:29 AM EDT
[#21]
I went kind of late in the day.  In a district of maybe 1,500 - 2000 people there must been less than 50 vote tags on the machine.

... did NJ move to closed primaries?  I was always asked what party I wanted to vote for, this year they just handed me a R ballot tag.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
 I was always asked what party I wanted to vote for, this year they just handed me a R ballot tag.
View Quote

Same thing happened to my Wife and I too.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 8:57:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Close but no cigar I still had me a Cuban cigar.

Lost the race on a 47 to 43 total vote count.

I can confirm that the system is corrupt even at the very grass root level.

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 3:58:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top