Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2021 9:25:57 PM EDT
So I have been a member of ar15.com for many years.  I often post a New Topic post on POLITICS AND ACTIVISM. Today I posted regarding where we are today in our political environment.

I just went to the General page whee P N A is found and guess what?. The entire forum has been removed.

Patriots we are being censored and our First Amendment is being removed from our rights.

Wake up patriots! Totalitarianism is being shoved down our throats!

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 3:39:58 PM EDT
[#1]
The politics section has been temporarily locked to paying team members of this website only. There's a lot going on right now and this forum is hosted on Amazon servers. Amazon just banned Parler, and it's only a matter of time until this site is targeted too.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/POLICY-CHANGE-FOR-ARFCOM-Please-Read-and-Comment/5-2412040/
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 6:10:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The politics section has been temporarily locked to paying team members of this website only. There's a lot going on right now and this forum is hosted on Amazon servers. Amazon just banned Parler, and it's only a matter of time until this site is targeted too.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/POLICY-CHANGE-FOR-ARFCOM-Please-Read-and-Comment/5-2412040/
View Quote

RayFromJersey, THANK YOU for the explanation.

Unfortunate how successful cancel culture has become.

So P&A is now behind a paywall.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:14:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I was looking at yoot ube at a NON political related video.
Popup said I needed to accept this new user agreement because of the browser I was using (or something like that) and I clicked no and dont tell me this again. Like I always do.
Now yt doesnt work.
Fuck you deepstate.
I'll go elesewhere.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:34:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I was looking at yoot ube at a NON political related video.
Popup said I needed to accept this new user agreement because of the browser I was using (or something like that) and I clicked no and dont tell me this again. Like I always do.
Now yt doesnt work.
Fuck you deepstate.
I'll go elesewhere.
View Quote

Us conservatives and supporters of the Constitution are all being targeted for removal and cancellation.

Totalitarian fascism.

It is going to be a tough two years until the next election, if there is one.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Us conservatives and supporters of the Constitution are all being targeted for removal and cancellation.

Totalitarian fascism.

It is going to be a tough two years until the next election, if there is one.
View Quote

Key point...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top