Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2021 8:08:44 PM EDT
If you haven't already, start meeting up (in person) with people you trust more often. Create networks.

I hate being all doom and gloom, but shit is going south fast; conservatives behind enemy lines need to take extra precautions. Worst case scenario is online communication on social media will be a no-go, and any media containing anything that can help you will be blacked-out. You won't know what's coming until it's too late.

Be prepared...
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 8:15:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Ain't that the damned truth....
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 1:18:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Good point!
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 10:55:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If you haven't already, start meeting up (in person) with people you trust more often. Create networks.

I hate being all doom and gloom, but shit is going south fast; conservatives behind enemy lines need to take extra precautions. Worst case scenario is online communication on social media will be a no-go, and any media containing anything that can help you will be blacked-out. You won't know what's coming until it's too late.

Be prepared...
View Quote

You are not being "doom and gloom".

You are being realistic!

Heads up and stay ready.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:29:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in south jersey. Anyone sign the recall petition?

https://recallgovmurphy.com/
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 10:36:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been working on trying to get people to tip their hand. Finding maybe 1 out of 10 with morals. It's scary shit.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 10:54:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Alright I just did.  Sucks that it didn't LMK how far along it is
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:23:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Recall? What good would that do? Not going to happen. You do realize that's he's in a very strong position to be re- elected right?  Murphy is seeking to be the first Democrat to win re-election in New Jersey since Gov. Brendan Byrne in 1977. Public opinion polls from October suggest he approached the new year with healthy job approval ratings – 62% favorable in the Rutgers-Eagleton Poll and 60% in the Fairleigh Dickinson Poll.

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:40:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Recall? What good would that do? Not going to happen. You do realize that's he's in a very strong position to be re- elected right?  Murphy is seeking to be the first Democrat to win re-election in New Jersey since Gov. Brendan Byrne in 1977. Public opinion polls from October suggest he approached the new year with healthy job approval ratings  62% favorable in the Rutgers-Eagleton Poll and 60% in the Fairleigh Dickinson Poll.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Recall? What good would that do? Not going to happen. You do realize that's he's in a very strong position to be re- elected right?  Murphy is seeking to be the first Democrat to win re-election in New Jersey since Gov. Brendan Byrne in 1977. Public opinion polls from October suggest he approached the new year with healthy job approval ratings  62% favorable in the Rutgers-Eagleton Poll and 60% in the Fairleigh Dickinson Poll.

Popularity in polls is a moot point since the election is this year; they're going to keep this covid stuff rolling to have mass mail-in ballots again and secure the election.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:40:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Recall? What good would that do? Not going to happen. You do realize that's he's in a very strong position to be re- elected right?  Murphy is seeking to be the first Democrat to win re-election in New Jersey since Gov. Brendan Byrne in 1977. Public opinion polls from October suggest he approached the new year with healthy job approval ratings – 62% favorable in the Rutgers-Eagleton Poll and 60% in the Fairleigh Dickinson Poll.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So we shouldn't push back at all?
I get that he's popular with the commies.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:13:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

If your naive enough to think you can make a change have at it Sport.

I'm sure Murphy will laugh at you all the to his next term as Gov.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:37:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok champ

Should just all lay down and die? I wasn't implying that he won't win anyway. I understand this fucked up state and its ignorant constituents who blindly vote for the countries demise.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ok champ

Should just all lay down and die? I wasn't implying that he won't win anyway. I understand this fucked up state and its ignorant constituents who blindly vote for the countries demise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok champ

Lugerman being Lugerman.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:56:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Lugerman being Lugerman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok champ

Lugerman being Lugerman.

Copy that
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top