Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2021 3:29:56 PM EDT
I just received an alert stating that..."54-year old hunter Joseph Bottino was found stabbed and beaten to death outside a Boy Scout reservation in Pine Hill. The murder is unsolved and being investigated by the Camden County Prosecutor's Office."

I looked for additional details but didn't find anything...anybody know more about the circumstances?
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 5:51:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I live in Camden County and have been camping at that camp for 40+ years.  I'm also a registered Assistant Scout Master and get the emails from our council regularly.  That murder is 10 or more days old but council finally sent out an email.  They claim the hunter had permission to hunt the land (I highly doubt that is in line with BSA rules) and that they have no info and are asking anyone with info to come forward.

So, bottom line - they don't know, or not saying, shit.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:15:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top