Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2020 9:30:15 AM EDT
Aside from the Presidential election results thus far NJ once again disappoints. Trump never had a chance here and he knew it.

Cory Booker again glides into victory all but from a whimper from his Republican challenger. Utterly pathetic as this "do nothing" grand standing Demagogue handily wins another term as our Senator.

Also sad are all the Dopers who finally now can buy their marijuana legally in NJ. Sad that they are more concerned about getting "high" then their 2A Rights.

Good job NJ Voters. Once again NJ disappoints.

Elections have consequences Folks.  Reap what you sow.

MAGA 2020

Link Posted: 11/4/2020 10:35:26 AM EDT
[#1]
The Mrs. & I did all we could.

If The Don prevails the tax payers of New York, New Jersey, & California are going get a really nice tax bill. We are so far in debt & were counting on a Federal bailout.

Maxwell
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 11:23:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If The Don prevails the tax payers of New York, New Jersey, & California are going get a really nice tax bill. We are so far in debt & were counting on a Federal bailout.

Maxwell
View Quote

Just as my Wife and I have done for the last 47 years of voting.

One million Republicans voting against two million Democrats just doesn't cut it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2020 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I doubt Biden got the amount of votes he was awarded. They gave him the votes before they were even counted and that is a fact.

Philly is making news about the fraud, here we just let it continue.
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 6:56:20 AM EDT
[#4]
the Wife and I did our part, no matter how futile it was. FPM FCB FJB FKH
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 1:47:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Maxwell
View Quote

There I no federal bailout...The federal government has been beyond bankrupt for the last 50 years.  It's borrowed money that your kids, grandkids, nd great grandkids will have to pay back with tax levels of 80% or better.  Unless they fight and win the next revolution and can successfully dissolve the debt afterward.
Link Posted: 11/5/2020 4:05:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Regardless of what state we live in, the Democrat MO has always been to keep finding ballots and keep counting ballots until they have the numbers they need.

It is a slow and painful death watching how the "swing states" keep finding Biden ballots.  This mail in ballot technique facilitates the fraud that is taking place.

This is a total cluster fuck.

Link Posted: 11/5/2020 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

One million Republicans voting against two million Democrats just doesn't cut it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maxwell

NJ has 6.5 Million Registered +/- Voters, I believe 2/3 are infected with either Liberalism or Apathy. NJ died a Blue Death, it cannot be resuscitated.

5.5 years to go.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:32:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

NJ has 6.5 Million Registered +/- Voters, I believe 2/3 are infected with either Liberalism or Apathy. NJ died a Blue Death, it cannot be resuscitated.

5.5 years to go.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maxwell

5.5 years to go.

So far 77% of ballots have been counted as of this morning.  The MSM called the state as going to Biden when there were only 20% counted. President Trump could actually win NJ if all the legal ballots are counted.  As it stands right now 2,029,493 to 1,385,529  with 23% of votes not counted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top