Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2020 9:55:19 AM EDT
I was speaking with someone who had an interaction with the local constabulary.....(fwiw, he was the victim)
Small talk while filling out paperwork came to the riots out west went like this.

victim: Good thing we havent had any riots here.
Cop: yea. Keeping the population from rising up & stopping them would be keeping us real busy.

Read that again. Maybe twice.
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 10:38:23 AM EDT
[#1]
That uprising, IMHO, is right around the corner.

November 3, 2020

Whose side are members of this forum on?
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 5:08:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Kicking the hornet's nest is not my intention.

I just thought it was an interesting reply.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 5:35:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That uprising, IMHO, is right around the corner.

November 3, 2020

Whose side are members of this forum on?
View Quote

I'm going to quote myself, I don't know if that is proper English/grammar.

The uprising: just this past week the NYC police department advised their officers they would be at full force on 3 November because of the possibility of "unrest" resulting from the election.

November 3, 2020: IS just around the corner.

Whose side are members of this forum on? Well, there are only two political parties, Democrats & Republicans.

It would be ludicrous to think that every member of the NJ forum is a Republican, I suspect that quite a few are Democrats even though they would likely not fess up to it. Even some that criticize the state's gun laws.
I posted an article recently stating the large increase in numbers of first time gun buyers throughout the country as well as in NJ. What could possibly be the reason for such an increase, if not fear of tumult?

For the first time since I pledged/swore allegiance to the United States of America and it's Constitution, I am more concerned about the violent possibilities of a Presidential election than I am of Mischief Night.

WTF? How did we get here?

I hope this clarifies what I previously wrote as well as where I thought the post was going.

No harm. No foul.

Trump! and not even close.

Link Posted: 10/15/2020 8:13:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 8:56:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You guyz always pulling my ...

Brother resteva, I have 2 answers when asked - It is a confidential ballot, unless I missed something, the other is what or whom I didn't vote for.

I believe for the first time I can recollect from US History that the winds, tides, planets, blackholes and assholes are in nearing alignment providing the perfect environment for CW 2.0, and in this case CW doesn't stand for Continous Wave.
View Quote

I agree brother, lets keep our powder dry.
Link Posted: 10/16/2020 7:40:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I actually have NO political party affiliation.
I can thank Murry Sabrin for that.
Link Posted: 10/17/2020 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I actually have NO political party affiliation.
I can thank Murry Sabrin for that.
View Quote

So, does that mean you can not vote in the Primaries?
Link Posted: 10/19/2020 7:16:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm a registered Democrat!

(Somehow that happened automatically when I voted for Bernie in the primaries in '16 to help stir the "he was ROBBED!" hornets nest. Maybe that (D) registration will prove useful and they won't toss my ballot as soon as it arrives .)
Link Posted: 10/21/2020 9:08:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 11:14:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

'No"?

No, you in fact can vote in primaries
or
"No", you are not allowed to vote in primaries?

Clarify.

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 12:24:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

'No"?

or

Clarify.

View Quote

Only people registered with the political party conducting primary elections can vote in primaries.  if one is unaffiliated, they acnnot vote in primaries, unless they choose to declare a party prior to casting their vote. it's not exactly rocket science.
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 9:23:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Only people registered with the political party conducting primary elections can vote in primaries.  if one is unaffiliated, they acnnot vote in primaries, unless they choose to declare a party prior to casting their vote. it's not exactly rocket science.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

'No"?

or

Clarify.

You are absolutely correct.

But the OP failed to clarify with his responce.

Can you decipher the OP's "No" reply?

Remember the dude who said, "It depends on what the meaning of the word  'is' is."
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 11:38:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Lol, sorry, I dont get much time anymore.

I vaguely remember voting in some of the primaries, but I cant say with 100% certainty.
Make no mistake, I vote (at least since Sabrin) 100% republican only because I seldom see anything like a Constitutional libertarian on the ticket.
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 11:57:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/24/2020 1:42:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If I were doing what you are doing, I would vote in the Primaries where the least likely to win against the other parties best runner.

Make sense? Think disinformation, psyops and shit.
View Quote

Vote Bernie!  Last primary, this primary, all future primaries!
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 10:12:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Yes.
No.
Be right back......
Link Posted: 10/27/2020 11:36:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top