Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2020 9:30:35 AM EDT
Trying to thin out the collection and I know they would buy used handguns or rifles (that were from a manufacturer like a springfield M1A or something like that), but what about new lowers that had been just sitting in the back of the safe?
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 10:01:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure they'd give you something for them, especially if they are from a well known manufacturer. But why not just sell them here on the EE? Lowers are small and simple to ship.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 10:05:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm sure they'd give you something for them, especially if they are from a well known manufacturer. But why not just sell them here on the EE? Lowers are small and simple to ship.
View Quote

Doesnt it have to be shipped from an FFl to an FFL?
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 10:15:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you can send it directly to the receiving FFL yourself. However, some dealers don't like receiving from non-FFLs which is why you often see sellers include something along the lines of "make sure your FFL will receive from an individual" in their ads.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 10:22:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No, you can send it directly to the receiving FFL yourself. However, some dealers don't like receiving from non-FFLs which is why you often see sellers include something along the lines of "make sure your FFL will receive from an individual" in their ads.
View Quote

Interesting, I didnt know this.

What is the safest and most preferred way to send them? UPS, FedEx?
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 11:06:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I typically use UPS but yeah either one should be fine. Just make sure to include a copy of your ID in the box for the receiving FFL to log it in properly, that's all you have to do.

Just a tip, I typically will obscure the name on the shipping label if it has any reference to firearms. IE: if shipping to "Joe's Gun Shop" I'll just put "Joe's" on the shipping label or just the owners full name if it's on the FFL. I figure that will lessen the chances of it getting stolen en route.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 9:09:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Interested.
What do you have?
PM me.
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 4:26:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/17/2020 7:57:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Deleted.
Link Posted: 9/20/2020 10:55:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top