Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2020 4:40:57 PM EDT
Hi Fellow Captive Inmates of the PRNJ !

I am Desperately Seeking a 2A-Friendly Pain Management Doc / Anesthesiologist Near Morris Plains or Close By.
(ankylosing spondylitis, psa and other fun spine maladies)

AND....  While I'm asking...

I also need an Internist / Family Doc for my entire family.  

My pain management physician disappeared during the whole "Kung-Flu" shutdown (no joke!) and our family doctor recently retired,
leaving us in the hands of a doctor who feels it necessary to ask firearm related questions on their patient forms and lectured my
daughter on the dangers that guns pose to everyone in society.

So... Time for a huge change !    
(although I sure wish the huge change was in residency, I must try and make the best of things here in the CHAZ/CHOP of the East -- NJ)

I have contemplated driving to Texas for Ed Sr consultations and just to hang out w/Goatboy  // but I think you need permission to leave the quarantine zones of the East coast.  LOL

Seriously guys...   I would greatly appreciate any help!

I'm hoping we have an MD hiding in this Hometown Forum --
or that someone in here knows someone with skill, compassion and the same values we all share.

Thanks in Advance !
RBAD

BTW:  Referral Bonuses to be Paid in Ammo.  
(Always compying with any/all laws, ordinances, made up rules, governor executive orders, etc)
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 10:46:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Try dr micheal kelly west orange.  Good dr and a good person.  He is a personal friend of mine.  He is a gp dr.  

Just google dr Micheal Kelly, west orange.  Check out his reviews to.

Definitely shares our values.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 8:23:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Message me and provide me with your number.  I can help.  

MOOSE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top