Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2018 5:24:28 PM EDT
Brothers and Sisters

I am providing for your use a link for the NH CCW Permit. This permit is currently accepted in Pa . If the US Senate ever gets off its ass, it will provide you with a legal way of carrying in NJ.
The current processing is about 17 calendar days. It is valid for 5 years and the cost is $100. Although  it is not required , I provided the NH State Police a copy of my NJ FID and my Driver's License.

NH  CCW  Permit Application and Information

I strongly recommend,  that you familiarize yourself with PA Gun Laws  before you carry there. See below.

Traffic Stop While Carrying - Pennsylvania

Guns in Pennsylvania Bars and Restaurants: What’s Legal, What’s Not?
Link Posted: 1/8/2018 2:21:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 8:05:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PistolPastor] [#2]
Mailed mine 1/16/18.  Check cashed/cleared on 1/23/18.
Will keep you posted

ETA:  Received yesterday, 1/29.   13 days turnaround.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 11:46:33 PM EDT
[#3]
the turn around was about 2 weeks for mine. from mailing app. to receiving permit i applied in sept - oct
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 7:52:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Bad news for New Jersey gun owners for PA CCW ,as of yesterday the PA Attorney General signed a
new Reciprocity agreement with New Hampshire that state in order to carry in PA your must be a resident
of New Hampshire and at least the age of 21 in order to carry with the New Hampshire CCW.
PA Attorney general web site list all the other state CCW agreements that also changed
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 8:29:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tpengineer41:
Bad news for New Jersey gun owners for PA CCW ,as of yesterday the PA Attorney General signed a
new Reciprocity agreement with New Hampshire that state in order to carry in PA your must be a resident
of New Hampshire and at least the age of 21 in order to carry with the New Hampshire CCW.
PA Attorney general web site list all the other state CCW agreements that also changed
View Quote
Texas too. From what I can tell it appears to now be effectively impossible for a NJ resident to carry concealed legally in PA.

However, PA law allows "Any person while carrying a firearm in any vehicle, which person possesses a valid and lawfully issued license for that firearm which has been issued under the laws of the United States or any other state."
A NJ permit to purchase a handgun may even qualify, it is a gray area though.
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 10:51:29 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
SOB.  You realize, of course, that this all came about because @TheTallest decided to submit his application for a NH CCW, right?  
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 10:54:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Tom488:
SOB.  You realize, of course, that this all came about because @TheTallest decided to submit his application for a NH CCW, right?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Nope, can’t blame me. The paperwork is still sitting on my desk filled out ready to be sent. Had to put it back on the rear burner because we had some home repairs to make that took precedence.

I will take credit though because I did say I was sending it. I’m totally bad luck.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 5:17:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BTHun] [#8]
View Quote
Damn We can't catch a break, let alone a Prayer. PA Attorney probably does not know how much
NJ money gets spent in his State.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 5:29:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Do you guys ever travel to Connecticut?   ;)
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 8:34:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 8:52:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Iggyort:
View Quote
No, it’s bad enough I live and work in one commie infested shit hole. The few times I have to travel through upstate NY for twenty minutes to get home makes me feel so dirty I have to burn my clothes and car when I’m done. If I went to Connecticut I’d probably have to change my skin.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 10:51:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By TheTallest:

No, it’s bad enough I live and work in one commie infested shit hole. The few times I have to travel through upstate NY for twenty minutes to get home makes me feel so dirty I have to burn my clothes and car when I’m done. If I went to Connecticut I’d probably have to change my skin.
View Quote
But...  it's "The Constitution State"  
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes

The Constitution doesn’t exist state.
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 3:03:33 PM EDT
[#14]
No, it's bad enough I live and work in one commie infested shit hole. The few times I have to travel through upstate NY for twenty minutes to get home makes me feel so dirty I have to burn my clothes and car when I'm done. If I went to Connecticut I'd probably have to change my skin.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Iggyort:
No, it's bad enough I live and work in one commie infested shit hole. The few times I have to travel through upstate NY for twenty minutes to get home makes me feel so dirty I have to burn my clothes and car when I'm done. If I went to Connecticut I'd probably have to change my skin.
I feel the same after leaving NJ.    I carry all the time in NY (and 35 other states).  My area is kinda like being a piney, just with less pine trees, and a lot more elevation.  And deep lakes that are horrible for boating accidents.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top