Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2015 8:52:58 AM EDT
I don't see the NRA or GOA helping our state.  I've written to them and got no response.  Why won't they fight the "one gun a month" law?  Magazine capacity laws?  The "No Issue" conceal carry laws?

Are we resigned to our fate left to rot in this place with no help from the outside?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 11:25:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I don't see the NRA or GOA helping our state.  I've written to them and got no response.  Why won't they fight the "one gun a month" law?  Magazine capacity laws?  The "No Issue" conceal carry laws?

Are we resigned to our fate left to rot in this place with no help from the outside?
View Quote

Well the Supreme's ignored Drake so I guess they are regrouping?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:49:07 PM EDT
[#2]
You can't blame these organizations, they have tried.

The way it reads on this forum (for the most part), it is the gun owners of this sucky state who can only whine about our gun laws.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 4:52:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can't blame these organizations, they have tried.

The way it reads on this forum (for the most part), it is the gun owners of this sucky state who can only whine about our gun laws.
View Quote

Let's also not forget they need states like NJ, NY, MD, etc. to hold up as examples to the rest of the country of what not to let happen so they can do their fundraising in those
freer states.....
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 8:02:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

You don't have a voice if nobody is willing to listen. New Jersey is a Lost Cause simply because the power brokers and their protégée' have
been difficult to remove since the  Florio Regime or even earlier. We just don't have the numbers nor the voice to draw even a passing glance from the Trenton Tyrants.

Good Luck with your Fight, or get out of NJ.

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Listen to the Gun for Hire Podcast this Sunday.

Very important  news coming  out.3
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 8:14:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Where and at what time?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 9:11:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Google Apps

A new Podcast is uploaded every Sunday morning

His Podcast are surprisingly informative and entertaining.

I download them on Sunday and listen to them on my commute on Monday  

Remember Google is your friend
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 10:48:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You don't have a voice if nobody is willing to listen. New Jersey is a Lost Cause simply because the power brokers and their protégée' have
been difficult to remove since the  Florio Regime or even earlier. We just don't have the numbers nor the voice to draw even a passing glance from the Trenton Tyrants.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually we DO..there are around q million estimated gun owners in NJ, out of 8 million citizens..that is a significant voting block...However, you have way to many little factions, even among the Pro 2A community.  Couple that with groups like NJOA who essentially sold out to endorse Sweeney last time around, and you have the barrel we're stretched over.  IF we had a Governor who actually cared about rights, rather than scoring points to pis off the Dems, and get himself a spot in the Next Administration if the Republicans can get their heads out nationally we might stand a chance...instead we have Chris "I think the gun laws are fine the way they are' Christie, who, while he hasnt really screwed is with Legislation allowed his AG to screw us via fiat
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:04:54 PM EDT
[#9]
On today's NJ.COM web site there is a poll about NJ gun laws. If you page down on the right side under most discussion you will see the article.

Sorry, I cannot do links worth a darn with this iPad.

Maxwell
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:38:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Interesting poll tallies.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:39:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Where and at what time?

Thanks.
View Quote

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uncledroid.gunforhire.free

Episode 203 is now available
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 8:48:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Actually we DO..there are around q million estimated gun owners in NJ, out of 8 million citizens..that is a significant voting block...However, you have way to many little factions, even among the Pro 2A community.  Couple that with groups like NJOA who essentially sold out to endorse Sweeney last time around, and you have the barrel we're stretched over.  IF we had a Governor who actually cared about rights, rather than scoring points to pis off the Dems, and get himself a spot in the Next Administration if the Republicans can get their heads out nationally we might stand a chance...instead we have Chris "I think the gun laws are fine the way they are' Christie, who, while he hasnt really screwed is with Legislation allowed his AG to screw us via fiat
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A million gun owners in NJ is impressive, but on the other hand, I bet most vote Democrat, don't vote at all, or prefer not to participate in 2nd Amendment Activism. Democrats and
and RINOs still own Trenton, an Anti-Gun Culture is very difficult to remove from the political landscape when it's roots deep, but not impossible. New Jersey is a deep blue state
because of it's Brainwashed Residents.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:02:40 AM EDT
[#14]
I have some I think are Dems, married to teachers, that are interested in guns, I may have to start taking them out to shoot. Also one other lady teacher, thinks I am the funniest guy around.... no not MsWInd type... winning them over to our side.  Next softball game I will browse a CAS magazine.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 11:27:34 AM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where and at what time?

Thanks.

Cliff Notes maybe?
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 1:26:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Cliff Notes maybe?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where and at what time?

Thanks.

Cliff Notes maybe?
Uh oh

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 5:41:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Cliff Notes maybe?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where and at what time?

Thanks.

Cliff Notes maybe?

" Good listen...
Details Alexander Roubian's plan, and why this can work,
Explains the timeline for making this happen, understand why the details are coming out slowly....
Most of all, why it's GOT to work.... "
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:04:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Cliff Notes maybe?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where and at what time?

Thanks.

Cliff Notes maybe?

the NJ2AS (which has NEVER done anything ) is trying to initiate a recall against the senate president, so when it fails, and it will...pepper your anus because we are gonna be SCREWED so hard that NY will be gun friendly compared to us.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:20:31 PM EDT
[#19]
I was briefly very heavily involved in (one of) NJ's grass roots gun orgs. In general, NJ gun owners suck.

We tried to seed various programs to help with FPIDs, CCWs, etc. and everyone complained it wasn't enough, the way they'd do it, or their flavor of what was important.
We even tried to organize a fun shoot as a fund raiser, no mandatory fee, voluntary donations only... No one showed.
Every idea that was proposed was met with an excuse of why they couldn’t/wouldn't/shouldn't help.

Suffice it to say I was disappointed. NJ gets what it deserves.

Hopefully my family's exodus plans pan out.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 11:08:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I was briefly very heavily involved in (one of) NJ's grass roots gun orgs. In general, NJ gun owners suck.

We tried to seed various programs to help with FPIDs, CCWs, etc. and everyone complained it wasn't enough, the way they'd do it, or their flavor of what was important.
We even tried to organize a fun shoot as a fund raiser, no mandatory fee, voluntary donations only... No one showed.
Every idea that was proposed was met with an excuse of why they couldn’t/wouldn't/shouldn't help.

Suffice it to say I was disappointed. NJ gets what it deserves.

Hopefully my family's exodus plans pan out.
View Quote

AMER brother!
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 6:29:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top