Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2013 5:05:32 PM EDT
I just read a story where the mayor in Jersey City has put some stipulation on gun makers wanting to do business with the police department there. After reading what he wants them to agree to I want to know what company does business with that city so I can boycott them. I think we all should follow suit and let them know if they cave in to this man's insane request then they will lose FAR more business from the private sector than what they gain from this city. The mayor wants the company to agree not to sell "assault weapons" to civilians.  Also seems he wants them not to sell certain pistols to them either and for them to research "smart" safeties (we know don't work) and do other social work to insure their products are not used for unlawful purposes.

Gun control by decree.......he wants others to follow his example.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 5:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
that is pretty much what we deal with everyday here
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 7:46:47 PM EDT
[#2]
You guys need to move to a free state like Kentucky. They would tar and feather that @ss hole here.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:10:06 AM EDT
[#3]
New Jersey Politics has been infected with this behavior since the 1970s.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:49:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
New Jersey Politics has been infected with this behavior since the 1970sever.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:23:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

FIFY
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
New Jersey Politics has been infected with this behavior since the 1970sever.

FIFY

You're so full of .................................................Wisdom !

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:32:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I try
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 12:15:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just read a story where the mayor in Jersey City has put some stipulation on gun makers wanting to do business with the police department there. After reading what he wants them to agree to I want to know what company does business with that city so I can boycott them. I think we all should follow suit and let them know if they cave in to this man's insane request then they will lose FAR more business from the private sector than what they gain from this city. The mayor wants the company to agree not to sell "assault weapons" to civilians.  Also seems he wants them not to sell certain pistols to them either and for them to research "smart" safeties (we know don't work) and do other social work to insure their products are not used for unlawful purposes.

Gun control by decree.......he wants others to follow his example.
View Quote

It's also his way of screwing with the PD..he has a personal hate for them, and has been doing pretty much everything the law allows, to mess with them since he took office.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top