Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2012 2:22:33 PM EDT
I m looking for some steel  targets to rifle shoot, maybe torso , large square or circle with stands. I know i can get them online from places like Action Target but if their are any local Nj companys  out there I would like to keep the money in the local economy.    thanks
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:15:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I couldn't find anywhere local when I was looking for some awhile ago. I ended up just ordering from LE Targets.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:51:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Find someone who has a welder and get a hold of some metal. Its actually pretty fun to make your own shit, and alot cheaper
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:56:15 PM EDT
[#3]
GT Targets in PA. Good products,service and big supporters of the shooting sports.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:29:35 PM EDT
[#4]
thats why you got to love this sight    thanks Stein   i just placed order with GT
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:59:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Find someone who has a welder and get a hold of some metal. Its actually pretty fun to make your own shit, and alot cheaper

MIG, TIG, Plasma cutter, and free services to any NJ ARFcom'er.  Hunterdon County.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:05:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I just got some 1/2" AR500 plates in 8" & 6" diameter from a group buy in the NJgunforum.

I hope to try them out next week.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:32:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I use these guys.

http://www.metaltargets.com/
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:03:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:50:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Really ???  So we just pay for the actual steel ???

If you've got some steel you want welded up, sure.  I'm not a business - I'm a home hobbyist, but I'd be glad to weld up whatever you need.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:01:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really ???  So we just pay for the actual steel ???

If you've got some steel you want welded up, sure.  I'm not a business - I'm a home hobbyist, but I'd be glad to weld up whatever you need.

Watch out what services you offer.  before you know it you will be doing all the welding on someones frame off restoration project.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top