Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2011 8:48:15 PM EDT
That has used this training facility before?

I just did and i thought it was pretty fun. It was pretty good for something that isnt pre-deployment workup facility. I also like the fact that you can actually have your shit recorded and play it back to critique yourselves.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 4:39:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I've used it.... a ton.

What do you wanna know bout it? Its got a tunnel system :)
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:44:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah i didnt get to use the tunnels, just everything else. I dont need to know anything about it, was just wondering if anyone used it. Im used to old beat down, half assed MOUT towns so i thought it was decent
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:31:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Its one of the best in the country. If you go out there during training hours they have a film that shows all its capabilities.

Chopper LZ's, rappeling, live fire, smell generator, smoke generator, mannequin pop ups, anything you can think of it does. Full camera and PA system.

PA system is most useful though. You can't clear buildings full of hadjii w/o Lamb of God.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 9:40:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Its one of the best in the country. If you go out there during training hours they have a film that shows all its capabilities.

Chopper LZ's, rappeling, live fire, smell generator, smoke generator, mannequin pop ups, anything you can think of it does. Full camera and PA system.

PA system is most useful though. You can't clear buildings full of hadjii w/o Lamb of God.

Yeah it was cool. We had roleplayers dressed in mandresses and towels, IEDs, suicide bombers, smoke grenades, mannequins and Islamic Prayer music playing over the loudspeaker haha.

We did watch our performance after we were done on video. Was a good time.

Going to Ft Drum soon to use the one up there too. I heard its even bigger. I love using all the Army shit because of the Corps cheapness haha.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top