Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2009 12:51:04 PM EDT
Ok so i need a brake atatched onto 2 uppers i have. First is http://www.yhm.net/store/muzzle.html the Phantom comp/ brake part YHM-28-5m1 NJ legal. I oprdered 2 of them becuase it says is not a flash hider but i know with NJ theres always a posibility. Also im in mercer county and i need a gunsmith to atatch a break on each gun dose anyone know someone around that i should go to. Or should i just buy the brakes i saw once (i forget thecompany) that come and you can pin them yourself like a little kit?

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the phantom on my AR, its a comp. Anyhow i pinned my own, not sure how close you are to somerset NJ. but ill be pinnin another upper some time in future. If ya want can see if i can help ya
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 4:51:16 PM EDT
[#2]
If your barrels need to be threaded I would send them to Adco for the work, reasonable, fast turn around and quality work.

www.adcofirearms.com
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If your barrels need to be threaded I would send them to Adco for the work, reasonable, fast turn around and quality work.

www.adcofirearms.com

+1
Link Posted: 12/17/2009 1:03:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

www.adcofirearms.com

+1

Yep. Adco is the way to go.
Link Posted: 12/17/2009 6:28:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I had a phantom on mine, but I didnt like it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2009 11:35:57 AM EDT
[#6]
If you need a quick turn around time im Sean (hemcon9) here on the Jersey hometown forum and is local. He is my 'mr fix it' for all of my toys.

Maxwell
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 9:33:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Adco is pretty expensive how about these guys. Looks like they do good work.

http://www.ar15barrels.com/services.shtml
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 9:36:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Adco is pretty expensive how about these guys. Looks like they do good work.

http://www.ar15barrels.com/services.shtml

If you feel like waiting an eternity, go for it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 1:40:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I can attach your muzzle devices- my turn around time is 2 weeks or less from the time I have your parts. You can drop them off at the shop or mail them. I am a FFL/gunsmith in PA. and do plenty of work for my old N.J. customers. That includes transfers and sales of long guns (most sales to N.J. are tax free) I also modify semi auto long guns to Jersey legal status.

I can order most of the parts, ammo and firearms you need. Feel free to call me at the shop (leave a message if I don't pick up- can't hear the phone when the machines are running).

Sean,

215-996-1603
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top