Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2009 1:24:30 PM EDT
and here we go. acorn and sciu setting the stage for confusion.
http://biggovernment.com/2009/11/01/will-corzine-allies-steal-the-election-in-new-jersey-acorn-dirty-tricks-and-absentee-ballot-fraud/

the daggett factor is in play already. siphon off votes to get it close and then go to the fake absentee ballots.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:06:41 PM EDT
[#1]
And are we shocked by all this??
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:38:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Clean the guns boys were gonna need them sooner rather than later I think.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:05:24 PM EDT
[#3]
camden? what are they on a business trip.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:10:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I hear Corzine is doing amazingly well in the deceased voters ages 18-400 demographic.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:11:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
camden? what are they on a business trip.

A shopping trip
Hookers and blow!

The only thing Camden is still good for is anchoring the east end of the Ben Franklin Bridge
It's no wonder that Cooper Hospital is a level one trauma center - look at all the opportunities to treat GSWs and knife wounds!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:30:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hear Corzine is doing amazingly well in the deceased voters ages 18-400 demographic.

im surprised i didnt get voter registration confirmations for my 2 cats, complements of acorn...
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:19:54 PM EDT
[#7]
we had 800 campaign challengers (along with 300 volunteer lawyers)set up across the state to watch for any sort of electioneering by the dems and acorn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top