Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2009 4:17:46 PM EDT
Just wanted to let everyone know that might want to know. I was talking to my friend Mike at Lou's in raritan, and he said that in about four or five weeks he will be set up with Spikes Tactical, and should have some of the products on the wall.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:14:31 PM EDT
[#1]
nice, ill pay him a visit
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 3:29:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Can you give me some more info on Lou's ??

Does he have a store front or does he use his house ??

Is he near Readington?  Whitehouse Station ?  That area

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:59:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought my Glock 26 from Mike... hes a good guy.  The store is very nondescript... it is a store front but looks like a house with parking in the rear.  Best bet is to give a call over there and stop by and see him.  He normally has quite a few used firearms in stock and quite a few very high end shotguns (seems to be his bread and butter).
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:25:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Corner of 1st Ave. and Somerset St. in Raritan.  South-east corner, 2nd house in from the corner.  Hope you drive a small car.  My dually crew cab makes parking there an adventure all to itself.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:00:43 AM EDT
[#5]
lous is good people, lots of C&R rifles (higher price end) 1903/ garands/ 1911 and such, tons of high end shotguns. Hes a little crass LOL but a good guy.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Hes a little crass LOL but a good guy.

Archie Bunker once said Mike was a little too "conservative" for him...  but I do love the guy
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:07:16 PM EDT
[#7]
He also carries a lot of Beretta, Sig, and Kimber stuff... He has two sig 556's, the new sig 380 1911 i think they are called p238, and numerous cx4 storms. I purchased my HK45, 226 Blackwater, M&P15, and come to think of it my girlfriend and i have purchased numerous other guns from him. Great to deal with. If you have a big vehicle or the parking lot is full just park across the street at Quickcheck and RUN across main st.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:54:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Can you give me some more info on Lou's ??

Does he have a store front or does he use his house ??

Is he near Readington?  Whitehouse Station ?  That area

Thanks

It's in Raritan borough, right across from quick chek on the main drag through town. Mike is a good guy, I got my lowers transfered through him, and have bought several used guns from him too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top