Quoted:

Needs moar daleks.

How many Daleks does it take to run a safety course...inside a TARDIS

Link Posted: 4/23/2011 11:46:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I see his old sidekick, Sarah Jane, passed away yesterday

Yep...a real shame.
She was the first Dr Who assistant I can remember along side John Pertwee.
Daleks, Cybermen, Planet of the spiders & the Green death, which I found particularly scary

Link Posted: 4/24/2011 10:48:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Once upon a time I was young and Dr Who was old (William Hartnell)

Now I'm an old man, Dr Who is a bloody kid

I remember watching the very first episodes and I didn't hide behind the sofa when the Daleks appeared
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 12:25:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I remember one series vaguely...was it the beast of pelidor or something ?

Shit myself.

Satday teatime, doctor who, the wrestling beforehand, and me fatha eating honeycomb tripe, and us, belly pork for tea......nom, nom, nom.....
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 12:43:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I remember one series vaguely...was it the beast of pelidor or something ?

Shit myself.

Satday teatime, doctor who, the wrestling beforehand, and me fatha eating honeycomb tripe, and us, belly pork for tea......nom, nom, nom.....

In our house it was thick seam tripe, either as tripe & onions or just cut into small square pieces dowsed in vinegar and a dash of salt.

Link Posted: 4/24/2011 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Thank god I am not as old and related to you lot !!
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 2:58:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:00:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Nixon needed to be thinner and more angular.

If nothing else, we might find out what happened to the 19 or so missing minutes of tape recordings that got lost.  Expletive Deleted almost became a catch phrase during the Watergate hearings.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:07:49 PM EDT
[#15]
What I have noticed about this series is its not as anti gun as the Tennant DR series.

Whenever someone had a gun with the last Dr he would comment on it and make a remark that was very anti firearms, almost like a political statement, this one actually has one of the main roles carrying a gun
and the new Dr even says when she shoots a bunch of aliens with a ray gun that he would normally be against using a gun but now he kinda likes it....

I cant help feeling that now BBC Wales has teamed with BBC USA to make this series that the producers realised that if the show made out that shooting bad aliens was wrong the US audience would not get
what the big deal was and probably slate the show....

I always thought the David Tennant Dr Who was a wanker when it came to guns !

Although it was kinda funny that when the Tardis landed in the Oval Office the USSS agents were all about pointing their guns at the Dr but when she got out of the Tardis overtly carrying her Colt SAA they didnt
even blink an eye and allowed her to continue carrying it with the President in the room when they continued to point their guns at the unarmed Dr !!  More training needed I fear !!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top