Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2010 8:45:23 PM EDT
I would love to have any of you Brits, especially ex military types come to my area next summer and burn up some ammo with me. I am in the Bellingham, Washington area and I being the typical right wing terrorist American as potrayed by our elected officials, I have one or two guns.

I worked with Brits when I was in the Navy and found them Ok. Please do not bring any French friends. I also grew up in Europe and am coming back soon. I want to see all the British Outstanding museums. My ancestors are from Yorkshire and Scotland, but dont hold that against me.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:59:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Very kind, and welcome to the UKHTF. There will probably be a queue forming, unless you can handle busload.......
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:21:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I have not been over in ages.

And I have been meaning to but other stuff keeps geting in the way.

2011 I am definately going over though.  I aim to if possible, take a month unpaid leave and go walkabout.

Just turn up with a rucksack and spend a month with no particular route planned and then about.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:22:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Very kind, and welcome to the UKHTF. There will probably be a queue forming, unless you can handle busload.......

Need a driver ?

Giz a job - I can do that

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:55:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I would love to have any of you Brits, especially ex military types come to my area next summer and burn up some ammo with me. I am in the Bellingham, Washington area and I being the typical right wing terrorist American as potrayed by our elected officials, I have one or two guns.

I worked with Brits when I was in the Navy and found them Ok. Please do not bring any French friends. I also grew up in Europe and am coming back soon. I want to see all the British Outstanding museums. My ancestors are from Yorkshire and Scotland, but dont hold that against me.

Your post contains healthy amounts of "Win".

Sadly, we aren't seen as right wing terrorists over here. We are just seen as baby killing gun-nuts by the liberal media and sheeple.

Being from Yorkshire is a good thing. Yorkshire is like the Texas of the UK..... It is almost a People's Republic, is wholly self sufficient (with most people being able to survive on ditch water, and Animal feed) and has an economy that is immune to recession because Yorkshire types are so tight. Some say that when a Yorkshireman drops a penny it will often hit him on the back of his head and that copper wire was invented by two yorkshire men fighting over a penny.  Indeed if you were to shove a piece of coal up a Yorkshireman's arse he would be so reluctant to give it up for free that he would eventually shit diamonds.

They also speak a completely different language, with a conversation between two Yorkshiremen sounding something like a cross between a bunch of pops, cracks and whistles crossed with a busy farmyard.

Nontheless we love Yorkshiremen.

Also, what are "French friends"?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:53:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I love Wa.  I just got back from FAS and go back at least twice a year.  Lookup the Firearms Academy of Seattle and see if everyone can get a group rate from Marty Hayes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top