Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/4/2010 5:22:21 AM EDT
Have Muslims taken over London or England with there Radical Islamic ideology? I have heard they call it Londonanistan.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:41:39 AM EDT
[#1]
yer London is lost ,
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:44:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Not quite..... but they're trying hard....
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:51:11 AM EDT
[#3]
النكبة — سلسلة وثائقية من أربعة أجزاء من إنتاج الجزيرة معلومات وصور ووثائق حول قضية فلسطين وتاريخ النكبة تعرض لأول مرة. "النكبة لم تبدأ عام ثمانية وأربعين، ولم تنته عام ثمانية وأربعين". تم تصوير السلسلة في ست دول شملت فلسطين... (اقرأ المزيد)
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:53:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:57:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:59:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yes, Mecca is being demolished and the 7 pillars are being moved here to be installed next to Hyde park Corner.
The Imam Ali shrine is being relocated to County Hall and will feature the newly renamed Imam Ali London Eye ferris wheel.
Medina is being stripped of it's religious atrefacts and these will now be rehoused in Regents park.
The residents of Gants Hill, Golders Green, Clayhall, Stamford Hill and Redbridge are erecting peace walls and the Thames is being diverted to run north to south, just so as we can have our very own West Bank.
Osama is rumoured to be happy with the arrangements and is moving to London as he feels there is an opportunity to open a decent Shawarma takeaway just off the Edgeware Rd

We have no need for a Gaza strip mind you, as that idiot's playing days are long over.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:00:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
النكبة — سلسلة وثائقية من أربعة أجزاء من إنتاج الجزيرة معلومات وصور ووثائق حول قضية فلسطين وتاريخ النكبة تعرض لأول مرة. "النكبة لم تبدأ عام ثمانية وأربعين، ولم تنته عام ثمانية وأربعين". تم تصوير السلسلة في ست دول شملت فلسطين... (اقرأ المزيد)

هذا ما كنت تعتقد أن الدهون صبي ولكن لدي معرفة دقيقة لثقافتهم ولغتهم وإلى جانب ذلك أنا كثيرا أكثر برودة من أنت

Ok sweeheart, but you'll have to wait until "manlove thursday"  
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:19:41 AM EDT
[#8]
نصف نصف.... العربية الأيرلندية
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:08:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Not quite..... but they're trying hard....

Very trying.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:02:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Push back as much as you can. Islam is a ideology of hatred and violence and nothing more.
Here in America we are putting a stop to the Muslim takeover. There Ground Zero Mosque will never happen and will cause such an uprise it will make Beirut look like Disneyland.

Those writing in Arabic, if you can't write in English don't bother responding since you are probably part of th terrorist cell. I have my people translating what you wrote as I write this.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Push back as much as you can. Islam is a ideology of hatred and violence and nothing more.
Here in America we are putting a stop to the Muslim takeover. There Ground Zero Mosque will never happen and will cause such an uprise it will make Beirut look like Disneyland.

Those writing in Arabic, if you can't write in English don't bother responding since you are probably part of th terrorist cell. I have my people translating what you wrote as I write this.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:19:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That reminds me of when I had infiltrated a middle eastern terrorist group... Oops wrong thread
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:25:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Has it occurred to you that "your people" who can translate may actually be part of a terrorist sleeper cell ?

Just saying...............

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:27:40 PM EDT
[#14]
That's not nice calling Agent Funky a fat boy

لقد وجدت أنه على الرغم من مضحك
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Who was it at teh CSR who dubbed him Agent Chunky ??

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:38:56 PM EDT
[#16]
You need to learn Arabic
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:50:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You need to learn Arabic

If the OP is right we'll all need to learn Arabic.....

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:21:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Has it occurred to you that "your people" who can translate may actually be part of a terrorist sleeper cell ?

I know they are not part of a sleeper cell. Brigitte Gabriel is not part of a sleeper cell.  She speaks French, Arabic, Hebrew, and two other languages. Have you ever heard of her?

Catastrophe - a series of documentaries from four parts of the island production information, photographs and documents on the issue of Palestine and the history of the Nakba was the first time. "Nakba did not start in forty-eight, did not end in forty-eight." The series was filmed in six countries, including Palestine ... (Read more. Hows that for fast translation of what Agent chunky said.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:33:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:53:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Did you know it is so bad in England that they have changed street signs to Arabic and maps need to be updated so cab drivers will not get lost

It's not Arabic , it's Welsh

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:58:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Fuck off, or I'll eat lumpy.  i've already been in one fight tonight. I'm in the mood for another.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Did you know it is so bad in England that they have changed street signs to Arabic and maps need to be updated so cab drivers will not get lost

http://158.130.17.5/~myl/languagelog/archives/pedright.jpg

Christ Taff. Thought you were dead.  Good to see you back, fella.

I was in Pthwelli, pwelli, wthwelli, pwellith, fuckit... North Wales last week at the lodge ( we have a log jobby in a nice park)......  It was awesome... Snowdonia looked beautiful across the bay and being strafed by the RAF was an honour and a privelidge.

Spent some time in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.....cool place....nice train... tidy.

I'm in Cardiff soon on business ... we should do beers if you are down that way.

Wales truly is the land of Gods.

Glad to see you still exist.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:12:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:17:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You need to learn Arabic

If the OP is right we'll all need to learn Arabic.....

I already have, well a little bit at least

Fuck that.  This is England.  Speak English.

If I move to an Arabic Country, I'll respect their laws and their culture and learn to speak their language.

The Language here is English... or Welsh.

Welsh sounds like arabic but has more swearing and therefore wins eleventy kudos points which means it kicks Arabic ass.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:16:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:Brigitte Gabriel is not part of a sleeper cell.  She speaks French, Arabic, Hebrew, and two other languages. Have you ever heard of her?

Nope, but I found this on Wiki

Brigitte Gabriel (born October 21, 1964) is a Lebanese American journalist, author, and activist. (well what is she, Lebanese or American?)

Brigitte Gabriel was born in the Marjayoun District in Lebanon to a Christian family.

According to Gabriel, during the Lebanese Civil War, militants launched an assault on a Lebanese military base near her family's house and bombed her home. Gabriel reports that she and her parents were forced to live in an 8'x10' bomb shelter underground for seven years with only a small kerosene heater, no sanitary systems, no electricity or running water and little food.[9] To get water she states that she had to crawl in a ditch alongside a road to a spring in order to evade Muslim snipers.[9]

Later, in 1978, Gabriel says a man warned her family of an impending attack on Christians by militias. She says that her life was saved that night when Israelis invaded Lebanon in Operation Litani. Later, her mother was seriously injured and was taken to an Israeli hospital where Gabriel noted the humanity of the Israelis in contrast to the propaganda against the Jews she says she saw as a child.[10]

Critics of Gabriel state that her biographical account is riddled with factual inaccuracies. While she claims that she lived for seven years in a bomb shelter, her former neighbours in Marjayoun say that her family, like that of others in the village, may have spent a few nights in their shelter or basement at times, but that they otherwise lived relatively normally.[11]

Gabriel also used to tell audiences that Hizbullah was the group that terrorised her family for the seven years between 1975 and 1982. She stopped making this claim after people objected, pointing out that Hizbullah was formed after she left Lebanon, as a direct result of the Israeli invasion and occupation of 1982.[11]

Sounds like a billy bullshitter to me

I meet her last Thursday at a meeting in the U.S.A. and she is an American citizen. She considers herself an American and that the official language is English. There is to much Political Correctness that covers up the truth about the Radical Muslims. And you misspelled Hezbollah. And it was Islamic Radicals(Muslims) that destroyed her home. She is not a bullshitter and if I where you I would wake up to the growing Muslim Brotherhood in your country before they tell you what to do.  I heard that you have Sharia Law in your court systems. Is that true or false?

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:06:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quality. Let me know what it says because I did a cut and paste from an arabic website about soap operas and I haven't got a fucking clue what all those lttle squiggles mean.

I bet 50 quid that Fazal is banging some turtle necked bespectacled Manc called Dierdre to get his Visa, Rashid the mechanic has just been caught snorting coke off the bonnet of a Datsun, and Tracy the street drama teen is going upstairs to play her Koranic tapes in a huff because she's about to come on the blob and Rafiq is out shagging her bezzy mate.

BTW.... I heard that the Ground Zero Mosque had already been built...is this true?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:13:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:Brigitte Gabriel is not part of a sleeper cell.  She speaks French, Arabic, Hebrew, and two other languages. Have you ever heard of her?

Brigitte Gabriel (born October 21, 1964) is a Lebanese American journalist, author, and activist. (well what is she, Lebanese or American?)

Brigitte Gabriel was born in the Marjayoun District in Lebanon to a Christian family.

According to Gabriel, during the Lebanese Civil War, militants launched an assault on a Lebanese military base near her family's house and bombed her home. Gabriel reports that she and her parents were forced to live in an 8'x10' bomb shelter underground for seven years with only a small kerosene heater, no sanitary systems, no electricity or running water and little food.[9] To get water she states that she had to crawl in a ditch alongside a road to a spring in order to evade Muslim snipers.[9]

Later, in 1978, Gabriel says a man warned her family of an impending attack on Christians by militias. She says that her life was saved that night when Israelis invaded Lebanon in Operation Litani. Later, her mother was seriously injured and was taken to an Israeli hospital where Gabriel noted the humanity of the Israelis in contrast to the propaganda against the Jews she says she saw as a child.[10]

Critics of Gabriel state that her biographical account is riddled with factual inaccuracies. While she claims that she lived for seven years in a bomb shelter, her former neighbours in Marjayoun say that her family, like that of others in the village, may have spent a few nights in their shelter or basement at times, but that they otherwise lived relatively normally.[11]

Gabriel also used to tell audiences that Hizbullah was the group that terrorised her family for the seven years between 1975 and 1982. She stopped making this claim after people objected, pointing out that Hizbullah was formed after she left Lebanon, as a direct result of the Israeli invasion and occupation of 1982.[11]

I meet her last Thursday at a meeting in the U.S.A. and she is an American citizen. She considers herself an American and that the official language is English. There is to much Political Correctness that covers up the truth about the Radical Muslims. And you misspelled Hezbollah. And it was Islamic Radicals(Muslims) that destroyed her home. She is not a bullshitter and if I where you I would wake up to the growing Muslim Brotherhood in your country before they tell you what to do.  I heard that you have Sharia Law in your court systems. Is that true or false?

False
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:46:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know they are not part of a sleeper cell. Brigitte Gabriel is not part of a sleeper cell.  She speaks French, Arabic, Hebrew, and two other languages. Have you ever heard of her?

Catastrophe - a series of documentaries from four parts of the island production information, photographs and documents on the issue of Palestine and the history of the Nakba was the first time. "Nakba did not start in forty-eight, did not end in forty-eight." The series was filmed in six countries, including Palestine ... (Read more. Hows that for fast translation of what Agent chunky said.

One can tell when the person with whom they are conversing is an extremist - they are so wrapped up in knowing their particular view is correct that they fail to spot an obvious bit of humour. As Bradders said, you need to check your facts - if you are wrong about road signs and courts, the balance of probabilities would indicate you are wrong on other things too.

Lucy Lastic - UK's foremost authority on conspiricy theories - have you heard of her ??

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:37:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:08:34 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I meet her last Thursday at a meeting in the U.S.A. and she is an American citizen. She considers herself an American and that the official language is English. There is to much too much political Correctness that covers up the truth about the Radical Muslims. And you misspelled Hezbollah. And it was Islamic Radicals(Muslims) that destroyed her home. She is not a bullshitter and if I where you I would wake up to the growing Muslim Brotherhood in your country before they tell you what to do.  I heard that you have Sharia Law in your court systems. Is that true or false?

You need to learn some basic grammar. 'Too' is the adverb as opposed to 'to' the preposition.

Additionally, staring a sentence with the conjunctive 'And' is generally frowned upon.

You clearly value the English language, perhaps you might invest some further time mastering it?

As others have said, you might also want to consider cross referencing your 'facts' to ensure their veracity before getting all hot and bothered.. In any case, the imminent implosion of the US economy (can anyone say 'thirteen trillion in the hole..') presents a greater immediate threat than the 'takeover' of the U.S.A. in the near future.. How's your 'prepping' going?

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:19:52 AM EDT
[#32]
When did this Islamic take over occur? Everything was fine last night when I went to bed. How long I have I been asleep?

Seriously OP, you need to research things for yourself. I would have thought that there were a lot more Neo-Nazis in this country than Fundamentalist Islamic Terrorists. Not everybody who reads the Koran is a terrorist.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:43:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:I heard that you have Sharia Law in your court systems. Is that true or false?

My LLM dissertation touched on this area and the correct answer is "sort of". Not in the sense that you think, but yes in the sense that Sharia has a viable role in ADR an an alternative to traditional courts in the first instance. We actually got the idea from America
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:53:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quality. Let me know what it says because I did a cut and paste from an arabic website about soap operas and I haven't got a fucking clue what all those lttle squiggles mean.

I bet 50 quid that Fazal is banging some turtle necked bespectacled Manc called Dierdre to get his Visa, Rashid the mechanic has just been caught snorting coke off the bonnet of a Datsun, and Tracy the street drama teen is going upstairs to play her Koranic tapes in a huff because she's about to come on the blob and Rafiq is out shagging her bezzy mate.

BTW.... I heard that the Ground Zero Mosque had already been built...is this true?

Not true as of yet but they are trying there damnedest.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:58:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I meet her last Thursday at a meeting in the U.S.A. and she is an American citizen. She considers herself an American and that the official language is English. There is to much too much political Correctness that covers up the truth about the Radical Muslims. And you misspelled Hezbollah. And it was Islamic Radicals(Muslims) that destroyed her home. She is not a bullshitter and if I where you I would wake up to the growing Muslim Brotherhood in your country before they tell you what to do.  I heard that you have Sharia Law in your court systems. Is that true or false?

You need to learn some basic grammar. 'Too' is the adverb as opposed to 'to' the preposition.

Additionally, staring a sentence with the conjunctive 'And' is generally frowned upon.

You clearly value the English language, perhaps you might invest some further time mastering it?

As others have said, you might also want to consider cross referencing your 'facts' to ensure their veracity before getting all hot and bothered.. In any case, the imminent implosion of the US economy (can anyone say 'thirteen trillion in the hole..') presents a greater immediate threat than the 'takeover' of the U.S.A. in the near future.. How's your 'prepping' going?

For starters are you my new grammar teacher? You might want to teach Agent Funky how to spell correctly.
And as far as the US in debt, that just goes to show you a house Negro can't run a country much less a shoe shine operation. I didn't vote for that POS.
I'm prepared for the worst. At least we have the 2nd Amendment and can have all kinds of toys.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:19:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:35:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:

According to Gabriel, during the Lebanese Civil War, militants launched an assault on a Lebanese military base near her family's house and bombed her home. Gabriel reports that she and her parents were forced to live in an 8'x10' bomb shelter underground for seven years with only a small kerosene heater, no sanitary systems, no electricity or running water and little food.[9] To get water she states that she had to crawl in a ditch alongside a road to a spring in order to evade Muslim snipers.
Well after re-reading this, I have come to the conclusion that she is certainly future VP material

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVEDq6RVXc&feature=related

That video was hilarious and so fake, just like Hillary. She is never going to be VP in America. Trust me.
Hillary is a Progressive (Socialist) cunt. Another reason this country is falling apart.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:37:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:41:30 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

http://158.130.17.5/~myl/languagelog/archives/pedright.jpg

true dat

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:42:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

According to Gabriel, during the Lebanese Civil War, militants launched an assault on a Lebanese military base near her family's house and bombed her home. Gabriel reports that she and her parents were forced to live in an 8'x10' bomb shelter underground for seven years with only a small kerosene heater, no sanitary systems, no electricity or running water and little food.[9] To get water she states that she had to crawl in a ditch alongside a road to a spring in order to evade Muslim snipers.
Well after re-reading this, I have come to the conclusion that she is certainly future VP material

Hillary is a Progressive (Socialist) cunt. Another reason this country is falling apart.

Yeah but she lied about snipers too. I supposed that if she was a republican and lied about snipers, that'd make her OK?

No it wouldn't make it alright. Both parties need a major overhaul. They are basically both the same. Liars, scammers, take bribes, and so forth.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:43:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:45:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah but she lied about snipers too. I supposed that if she was a republican and lied about snipers, that'd make her OK?

No it wouldn't make it alright. Both parties need a major overhaul. They are basically both the same. Liars, scammers, take bribes, and so forth.

That's the first thing you've posted that we all agree on..... same goes over here.
</tr]>
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:46:48 AM EDT
[#43]

Some Palestinian maps still refer to the Israeli cities by their pre-1948 names. I will not allow that on our signs.

Transport Minister Yisrael Katz

However, speaking to the Ynet news website, Transport Minister
Yisrael Katz hinted that there might indeed be an underlying political
motive for the plan.

"Some Palestinian maps still refer to the Israeli cities by their pre-1948 names" [before Israel was founded], said Mr Katz.

"I
will not allow that on our signs. This government, and certainly this
minister, will not allow anyone to turn Jewish Jerusalem to Palestinian
al-Quds."

He said areas in the occupied West Bank where Israel
exercises civil control would keep their Arabic road signs, so Nablus
would not become the Hebrew Shechem.

A right-wing coalition came
to power in April including ultra-nationalist Yisrael Beitenu party,
which has demanded Israel's Arab minority demonstrate greater loyalty to
the Jewish state.

Israel's one million Arab citizens make up
about one-fifth of the population and they frequently complain of being
marginalised and discriminated against by the Jewish-majority state.

The
Transport Ministry said changes would be gradual, and no existing sign
would be changed unless it needs replacing due to wear.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:48:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:58:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the first thing you've posted that we all agree on..... same goes over here.
You're wrong and you like Jaybird are trying to derail this.
It's not about parties, it's about 2 women lying about being snipered at, one a Rep and one a Dem,
The Dem is a lying bitch but the lying Rep is ok because even though she lied she's a Rep so that makes her hunky-dory

I am not trying to derail anything. I think your boys are the ones derailing this entire thread.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:05:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:18:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not true as of yet but they are trying thereTHEIR damnedest.

Oh sweet baby Jesus and the orphans !! For a man / woman / heshe opposed to other languages, you constantly murder your mother tongue.

And its "not true as yet" - chucking an "of" in there is a superfluous use of a word.

And the word "uprise" does not even exist ! Are you now inventing words in the manner of Ms Palin ?? It is uprising, you eejit.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:39:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quality. Let me know what it says because I did a cut and paste from an Arabic website about soap operas and I haven't got a fucking clue what all those Little squiggles mean.

Oh sweet baby Jesus and the orphans !! For a man / woman / heshe opposed to other languages, you constantly murder your mother tongue.

And its "not true as yet" - chucking an "of" in there is a superfluous use of a word.

And the word "uprise" does not even exist ! Are you now inventing words in the manner of Ms Palin ?? It is uprising, you eejit.

Fuck you twat. Hows that for proper English. You misspelled a few words that I underlined and corrected.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:45:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck you twat. Hows that for proper english.

That's a bit uncalled for.

You came here and asked a question.

You were given an answer and  yes we are fine thanks, the muslims are not taking over, we are still a free society and all is well.... thanks for asking.

Then you just had to start pontificating and telling us  to "wake up" and how to live our lives in our country as if we were stupid. We are perfectly capable of looking after ourselves and are fully of aware of what is going on in our own society.  

We can decide our own politics and and views thanks very much without being patronised by some prick who knows fuck all about where we live.

So, either show some respect and ask, rather than dicate. Learn rather than instruct, and listen rather than talk.  I'm all for people wanting to find out more about the UK and would happily provide genuine interest with the answers to  questions that might arise.

So please.....crack on like a friend and we'll be fine.

Otherwise, piss off.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:48:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Get run over by towel heads see if I give a damn. May they take over your country like a pack of wild dogs. You and others turned a good thread into a utterly pissing match. So have fun in your new Islamic state I hope you like it. And I'm not mad, I feel sorry for you that you that you can't see what is happening.

I am not telling you how to live by any means so quit putting words in my mouth.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Archived Locked [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Quick question about the Islamic takeover (Page 1 of 2)
Page Hometown » United Kingdom
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top