Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2009 1:06:16 AM EDT
So last week I took delivery of my new BAR15 from Mark. Now they say first impressions count and I have to say I was not dissappointed. It came packed with plenty of bubble wrap, kept my missus happy for hours The specs are as follows:

Magpul CTR
Magpul trigger guard
Hogue pistol grip
JP Enterprises trigger (better than I thought it would be)

Daniel Defense Lite Rail 7.0 (amazingly light, makes the rifle handle so nice)
12.5" bbl
ACOG TA31RCO M4
Mark also included a Tac latch and I had a nice surprise that the ACOG came with an ARMS mount.

Anyway, after a quick clean and lube, I stuck the upper and lower together, attached the ACOG and off I went to the range to zero in. It only took a few clicks for me to be on target at 100 yards. I tried to get a bit of a selection of ammo, I had Winchester white box, American Eagle, Dynamit Nobel, Wolf, PMC Match and RG surplus. I took a HK mag and a beat up RG mag, both worked flawlessly

I'm happy to report that all the ammo worked brilliantly, no hard extractions at all.  Sadly, due to a camera phone that doesn't have a memory card, I have no pics of the groupings, but they were in the 2-3 MOA ballpark, with more ammo testing and more practice, they're bound to shrink.

The fit and finish are excellent, there is absolutley ZERO movement between the upper and lower, no accuwedge needed here. The lower has a nice Bradley Arms engraving, a nice touch after you see some other manufacturers with messy stampings.

Thanks to Mark for a great rifle and for putting up with me acting like a little boy at Christmas "Is it ready yet?"
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:20:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:22:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks good........should be getting mine someday soon......
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:08:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice blaster,  12.5" tube

Which indoor range is that ? Bangor tunnel ?
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:53:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nice blaster,  12.5" tube

Which indoor range is that ? Bangor tunnel ?

Looks like it, are they both just 100 yards now?

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:43:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah those are Bangor tunnels, both are now only 100 yards. We have proper turning targets in one of the ranges now, will be handy for PR.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top