Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:42:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:47:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:29:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They'll be filming Police Interceptors....  

Funnily enough, I was visiting a site not long ago when the Plod ® pulled up a car next to me and the first person that jumped out had a TV camera

They even have a  webpage:

http://www.policeinterceptors.co.uk/

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:30:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Funnily enough, I was visiting a site not long ago when the Plod ® pulled up a car next to me and the first person that jumped out had a TV camera

"Police Interceptors follows a hand-picked team ofofficers using the most powerful rally cars in the world to deny criminals the use of the roads. In their Evo VIIIs and Subaru Imprezas they are a force to be reckoned with as they clamp down on crime in Essex.

Filmed over six months and based in Britain's brashest county - with characters to match - the series will have petrol heads the length & breadth of the country drooling over their remote controls, as the pace never falters and the action never slackens."

I bet SF feels a lot safer knowing these boys are looking after his neighbourhood............
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:32:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The Rozzers ® are parked up on the main road outside with an ANPR van with camera's and a EVO 10 and Subaru WRX hidden in side streets, waiting to pounce on any unsuspecting motorists.

Meanwhile, stabbings are occuring all over

http://i40.tinypic.com/faafdy.jpg

Yes, but solving murders doesn't make for good 'adrenaline TV'…

Britain 2009:

Chance of being caught speeding ≥ 100%

Chance if being caught robbing someone ≤ 2%
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:33:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:42:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Police Interceptors: encouraging every teenage driver to act as though they are in the RAC Rally
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:28:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

"Police Interceptors follows a hand-picked team ofofficers using the most powerful rally cars in the world to deny criminals the use of the roads. In their Evo VIIIs and Subaru Imprezas they are a force to be reckoned with as they clamp down on crime in Essex.

Filmed over six months and based in Britain's brashest county - with characters to match - the series will have petrol heads the length & breadth of the country drooling over their remote controls, as the pace never falters and the action never slackens."

I bet SF feels a lot safer knowing these boys are looking after his neighbourhood............

Chavs in uniform
Bet Fluffy Bunny can't wait to join them

Was offered traffic several times. Turned it down.

Although I was happy to give a ticket or summons when needed, I was not quite as anal about all things traffic as would have been expected.

I tended to view tickets and summons as a back up in case I could not find a criminal offence ( which in my view is more serious than traffic offences - except no insurance / drink or drug driving ) to deal with.

Was always happier driving a van rather than a fast car.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:45:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Rozzers ® are parked up on the main road outside with an ANPR van with camera's and a EVO 10 and Subaru WRX hidden in side streets, waiting to pounce on any unsuspecting motorists.

Britain 2009:

I once spent a morning sat in a room on my own awaiting the return of a chap who had, within the previous 24 hrs killed his parents with a woodsman's axe, and I can assure you there was some serious adrenaline flowing there...............

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:08:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Britain 2009:

I once spent a morning sat in a room on my own awaiting the return of a chap who had, within the previous 24 hrs killed his parents with a woodsman's axe, and I can assure you there was some serious adrenaline flowing there...............

Rather you than me. Shitting bricks and building a wall would be high on my defence planning.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:05:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Wankers.......... they should be out Tasering some poor innocent drunk Northerner
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:02:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:09:02 PM EDT
[#13]
no.........innocent drunk northerners deserve everything they get
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:25:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

But guilty ones don't?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:17:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Why?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:49:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top