Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2009 8:51:35 AM EDT
I,ve stayed out of all the baiting up to now on the Ar15 / bbs bollocks

but just been on there and some twat calling himself G edwards is is giving out about Ars and their owners

so it looks like I,m about to get banned aswell

w
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:58:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Cut and Paste
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:06:39 AM EDT
[#2]
not letting me do it

W
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:14:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
not letting me do it

W

I'l help you out

Originally Posted By G.Edwards:
AR15 - What's the fascination?
Reading through some of the threads on here recently I took a gander at these rifles and was somewhat gobsmacked. Why on earth would a grown man want to own one? Are they designed for people who's mothers wouldn't let them have action men has a kid or hadn't the cojones to join the real army?
Perhaps there's some comfort for the owners when they turn up at a range knowing they have the smallest penis there, at least their rifle looks "ard".
Call me old fashioned but I use my guns to kill things not to pretend I'm Mummy's little soldier.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
not letting me do it

W

I'l help you out

Reading through some of the threads on here recently I took a gander at these rifles and was somewhat gobsmacked. Why on earth would a grown man want to own one? Are they designed for people who's mothers wouldn't let them have action men has a kid or hadn't the cojones to join the real army?
Perhaps there's some comfort for the owners when they turn up at a range knowing they have the smallest penis there, at least their rifle looks "ard".
Call me old fashioned but I use my guns to kill things not to pretend I'm Mummy's little soldier.

The level of retardation on that site is quite incredible.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:35:10 AM EDT
[#5]
If this twat had a brain mabey he would realise ar owners have extremely large tadgers and many of us also have other guns !
im beginning to wish i was'nt banned because i cant wind the ignorant ass up now
also has anyone else thought of signing in as a super moderator with the wrong password five times ????
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:48:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If this twat had a brain mabey he would realise ar owners have extremely large tadgers and many of us also have other guns !
im beginning to wish i was'nt banned because i cant wind the ignorant ass up now
also has anyone else thought of signing in as a super moderator with the wrong password five times ????

Don't let it get to you, and be thankful that the gathering of fucktards is over there, not here
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:13:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's fucking right there, 'cause he's killing me

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:21:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:56:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's a put up job.
Probably Baztwat or one of his oil boys

There is some funny shit on there, but hes just a lurker pissing around,he's probably got more AR's than any
of us

G.Edwards  

Total Posts
Total Posts: 85
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Find all posts by G.Edwards
Find all threads started by G.Edwards
General Information
Last Activity: Today 04:36 PM

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:20:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's a put up job.
Probably Baztwat or one of his oil boys

Yes, just baiting us.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Wind up for sure but I think from a black rifle kind of chap.
Reverse psychology, innit.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:29:40 AM EDT
[#12]
The Ban Hammer has landed on G Edwards, wonder if he will register on here now
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:34:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

The Ban Hammer has landed on G Edwards, wonder if he will register on here now

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top