Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:03:32 AM EDT
[#1]
What was the weight ?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:05:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:46:27 AM EDT
[#3]
that isn't rich!

For the forth week on the run i can help a young nigerian banker get his money out of africa and all he wants is all of my details!! and for that i get £1000000
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:21:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
that isn't rich!

For the forth week on the run i can help a young nigerian banker get his money out of africa and all he wants is all of my details!! and for that i get £1000000

Pauper!  

I own at least a dozen gold and diamond mines I didn't know I had!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:31:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I have developed a piss poor attitude to enrich my life.

Tony
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:03:24 AM EDT
[#6]
£1.30 last time I weighed in but 1 scrappy wouldn't take it as it is 'hazardous' He's since been done for weighing in beer barrels and Railway line power cable

[tosser]  
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:12:52 AM EDT
[#7]
It would have to be a lot to be beyond.................my dreams are pretty wild, what with that and the voices.................
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:56:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Should have kept it. It's gunna go up an up.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:02:37 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I already have about another 30 - 40 kgs in about 4 mths

Its my 'job' to collect unwanted brass at our club
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:35:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Nah....the bubble has burst.....even lead is only fetching 60p per kg. Brass and copper are higher but the market is flooded so word around the scrappies is that prices are falling.

It's only what I've heard but if you google trends on the UK market it appears to have peaked and is on the way down for now.  This is what I'm hearing from all the scrap metal dealers I deal with.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:51:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah....the bubble has burst.....even lead is only fetching 60p per kg. Brass and copper are higher but the market is flooded so word around the scrappies is that prices are falling.

It's only what I've heard but if you google trends on the UK market it appears to have peaked and is on the way down for now.  This is what I'm hearing from all the scrap metal dealers I deal with.

Tell that to the tw*ts who nicked the lead of our office roof 2 weeks ago
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:39:14 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yippee the price of ammo is going to go down (not).

Tony

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:45:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Do you have to de-prime the cases or will the scrappy merchant just take it?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:59:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Little bastards had some of my lead about a month ago
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:04:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You should set some claymores Oh wait, would that be seen as 'lying in wait' and effect your "it was only self defence" m'lud case
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:13:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top