Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2008 5:38:33 AM EDT
I'm surprised at Lord Coe, at least I though he had the good sense to be supporting the provision of some sort of shooting legacy post 2012.  Maybe he thinks he is by suggesting that a 10 Airgun Range to be left at Woolwich is what we all want.

Times Online

Not to keen on the clay shooting focused suggestion put forward for Dartford as I still believe Bisley to be the best option.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 6:01:18 AM EDT
[#1]
While I can see the advantage of investing in Bisley and building/improving on what is already there, I believe having another range is a good idea.  Dartford is a good choice as Stone Lodge used to be there so probably a lot of 'retired' shooters to be brought back into the sport.

You also get the pleasure of shooting towards (at) Essex.  Oh and it's about 25 mins from me

I just hope what ever they do, they leave it standing and don't just knock it down.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 6:08:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Dey don't need no shootin ranges on da eastside… all da boyz is already praktisin wid dere gats in da woolwich hood…

LINK

Link Posted: 1/22/2008 8:20:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 9:26:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Steady Mark! You'll bust a blood vessel!

Wait until after 2012 and they no longer need to make any attempt to keep shooters onside to boost the medal table… then you'll really see their true colors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top