Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2007 5:40:38 AM EDT
I was just reading a guys post over on the AGBBS, He says he went to alcar today and his club was told they could only shoot factory ammo ( no homeloads )

This wasnt what the HRA NRA agreed to was it ?

Steve
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:45:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I just read that aswell, I did think it was mentioned Steve
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:46:54 AM EDT
[#2]
some of us who shoot strange calibers will be screwed if it's permanent, I can't get factory ammo for the Grendel

Steve
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:58:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Your welcome to visit my club Steve, Its only 110 yds but you can shoot it to your hearts content there, and its only down the road at Northwich.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:04:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Your welcome to visit my club Steve, Its only 110 yds but you can shoot it to your hearts content there, and its only down the road at Northwich.  

I'll take you up on that in the new year what times are you open ? and would it be o.k. to bring any others ?

Steve
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:22:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll take you up on that in the new year what times are you open ? and would it be o.k. to bring any others ?

Steve

I'll drop you an IM later with some details  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:10:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:20:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:41:51 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This wasnt what the HRA agreed to was it ?

Steve

Do you mean NRA

I've got a hangover, and the N is close to the H

NRA = Yes
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 9:45:34 AM EDT
[#9]
All cleared up now.

The letter that was issued said, you cant use home made bullets ( Except black powder shooters )

Home loads are fine

Steve
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top