Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2006 11:16:56 PM EDT
So who wishes they hadn't had so much last night?
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 12:32:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
So who wishes they hadn't had so much last night?

Keep the noise down please
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 1:02:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Only had a glass of bubbly at midnight, so no problem's here.

Tony
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 2:21:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I regret nothing about last night! (well apart from getting under an hours sleep!)

Went to a masked ball and had a great time, and didn't get too drunk
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 2:24:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 3:01:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 3:05:25 AM EDT
[#6]
All I had last night was 3 cups of tea
So today I feel great terrible.

ETA: and that picture of Hazel Blears in the 'Nu-Labour moron' thread has killed my sex drive for 2007
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 3:23:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 4:11:50 AM EDT
[#8]
i can only type with one hand this morning, i dont normally get into fights but i found myself in the middle of one hell of a ruck at 2 this morning on our way back from the pub, dont know how or why it started but, i know i've only got one arm working and the other is cut and bruised

Ouch !!

Happy new year

Steve
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 5:14:24 AM EDT
[#9]
I warned you about Birkenhell

Too many no-marks wanting a name....

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 5:34:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Woke up at 12pm, now sitting at the PC "shaking like ahitting dog" ........ No mood for visitors, but they are coming anyway..... Superman on TV, sofa calling and I am about to respond.... Happy New Year...
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 5:34:27 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I warned you about Birkenhell

Too many no-marks wanting a name....

Well there a couple of them that can say they got knocked out by Clayton now !

Steve
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 5:55:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Birkenhead keyboard

Birkenhead office
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 6:05:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 6:19:53 AM EDT
[#14]
not even started.. I'm in no hurry....

I went to birkenhead on a night out once, (it being 5 miles from my house)
I was there 5 minutes before no mark number 1, a spotty teenager with acne decided that i was in his "spot" and that the "Burd" i was with was looking at his "Burd" funny like...

words were exchanged... he tripped, and i left,

Bar 2

Ordered a drink, and no mark number 2 decided to be upset because i had not ordered his drink... even though i had never laid eyes on him before...

I informed him that he may like to enjoy the sexual company of himself.. drank up and left

2 "kick offs" in under 30 mins on my first and last night out in Birkenhell

lesson learned,

Never go Back!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 6:25:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
not even started.. I'm in no hurry....

I went to birkenhead on a night out once, (it being 5 miles from my house)
I was there 5 minutes before no mark number 1, a spotty teenager with acne decided that i was in his "spot" and that the "Burd" i was with was looking at his "Burd" funny like...

words were exchanged... he tripped, and i left,

Bar 2

Ordered a drink, and no mark number 2 decided to be upset because i had not ordered his drink... even though i had never laid eyes on him before...

I informed him that he may like to enjoy the sexual company of himself.. drank up and left

2 "kick offs" in under 30 mins on my first and last night out in Birkenhell

lesson learned,

Never go Back!!

you gotta love the place, i managed to go all night (we started early ) it was fine a good night out then, just outside my mates house, All hell broke loose, something to do with the young ladies who were with us !

Oh well it'll be something to talk about

Steve
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 12:41:42 AM EDT
[#16]
I was working in Liverpool once for a week, found everyone very friendly in the Bars & Clubs i went to.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 1:33:05 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I was working in Liverpool once for a week, found everyone very friendly in the Bars & Clubs i went to.

Liverpool, is a fantastic place for a night out, been there thousands of times never once had any trouble,

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top