Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2006 2:22:59 PM EDT
Heyup Gents

As most of my British cousins are aware that my eldest son is in the United States Marine Corps, I would like to tell you that your Royal Marines kick ass.

My son was at  the Mountain Warfare Training Center in Bridgeport, Ca. from Sep. 25th to Oct. 12Th

According to my son, one of his instructors was a Colour Sergeant with the British Royal Marines.

My son has had to endure a shit load of training and abuse as a US Marine...His thought' s...The RM are the "Hardest Core" Mother F__ker's in the world

Kudos to you bastards  I do realize that the United States is THE World Power on this GWOT....Yet, isn't nice too know that you blokes are respected by "US" and the world in general ???

God Bless the U.K. ...........and US...

Enjoy a couple pic's

My Son...The Evil One...
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:37:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:48:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Remember Wally, our Marines do it in the nude and really do eat broken glass for a snack…

www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005550272,00.html

ANdy
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:22:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Great pics Wally

Taffy
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:26:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is a pic of a future U.S. Marine....16 yr old Ian

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top