Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2006 11:06:03 AM EDT
Here are the links to the results for those that made the effort and for the interest of those that couldn't be bothered:

Service Rifle Results

Highpower Rifle Results

Good Bye
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 2:32:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 2:57:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Well done Deeps!

You are an unforgiving lot though. I am shooting two comps next month and at least one in December, just not the ones you promote!

Oh, and I've finished the butt transplant;

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/icarusy625/Gunpics004.jpg

Not too shabby for an amateur
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 1:10:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well done Deeps!

You are an unforgiving lot though. I am shooting two comps next month and at least one in December, just not the ones you promote!

Oh, and I've finished the butt transplant;

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/icarusy625/Gunpics004.jpg

Not too shabby for an amateur

Ours are better.
Nice rifle BTW and ideal for a bit of SR shooting.

No excuses now..............

Current excuses:
1. I work shifts including nights and 50% of all weekends (sometimes more)
2. Even when I am not at work I am on call one week in three (sometimes more) and have to be available on 45 minute response.
3. I have a family who would also like to see me, and I them, at weekends.
4. Sometimes I just can't afford it.

Despite this I will actually get to some of these events (no really). It is all a matter of timing and my availibility. I actually shoot more on evenings and weekdays when I am off/between shifts when the kids are at school/wife at work. Often means I am Billy No Mates at the range, but so be it. I am a member of two clubs just to maximise range availibilty dates. Despite this, typical current scenario is that this gives me 8 possible dates between now and the end of the year. I can make two of them. That's just how it is until I win the big one on the lottery. After that you will be sick of the sight of me (apart from family days) but at least you will be able to come and shoot for free on my private 'good weather all year round' range in the US

P.S. John you're IM's are off. Mark, if you could move all comps to Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays, I would stand a 50% better chance of being able to attend.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:27:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Match Report and results now posted on NRA Website.

NRA News Website
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:43:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Well done John

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:45:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Well done John Not bad for a Navy boy

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top