Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 11:35:28 AM EDT
1932hrs.... Cracked open the, just arrived, .357 calibre conversion kit for my Dillon and the Arm Bushing was missing.....

1939hrs.... Emailed Dave Smiley at Dillon Customer Services to see what could be done......

1942hrs.... Email back saying he would be shipping a replacement out later.....

Now that is what I call service.. No bullshit excuses or demanding of extra shipping costs....

Dave (the happy camper)

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't you just hate it when you open a new toy to discover a vital component is missing......takes me back to my train set when I was a kid one Xmas.........ahem

Sounds like their customer service is good though
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:52:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 1:24:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I've FINALLY got a shipment from Sinclair.
4 days from Indianapolis to Barking (UPS depot) approx 7000 miles.
8 days from UPS depot to me. Approx 20 miles.
This included 2 no-shows (by UPS), 1 delivery to wrong address , and 1 'oops, parcel left at depot'
I got the runaround by the delivery depot manager (when they bothered to call me back) - their customer service sucks. DO NOT use these people if you can avoid it.

But Redding competition bullet seaters ROCK!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top