Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 2:57:52 AM EDT
I've been setting up the webpage for my shooting club and thought it would be a good idea to get some photos for the various disciplines.

Ahh I thought,  the image search on google would be just thing. Sure it was fine for things like 'precision 22' but OMG it was a mistake searching for 'Cowboy Action' on there with safe-search turned off !

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:37:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've been setting up the webpage for my shooting club and thought it would be a good idea to get some photos for the various disciplines.

Ahh I thought,  the image search on google would be just thing. Sure it was fine for things like 'precision 22' but OMG it was a mistake searching for 'Cowboy Action' on there with safe-search turned off !

so did you post the pics on the webpage?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:05:23 AM EDT
[#2]
No I decided against anything 'Brokeback Mountain' related. Just went with a Ruger old army picture instead h.gif
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:11:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:55:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Ouch, once did a search for something innocent and ended up having to get help off the IT dept. to get me out of trouble.  I was really glad that the IT dept. were very amused at my mistake and kept their mouth's shut, the person who cleared up my problem was so amazed that my search for word got me so much naughty info as a result.

Toe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top