Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2006 11:54:13 AM EDT
.......the day we went to Bangor?

Firing point of long (475) tunnel...............

View from point in other direction, camera doesn't do it justice!  

View from the point of the short (100) tunnel complete with "roof" and "bunker" stages in the foreground......

Pep checking position on the roof..............

Followed by myself.................

Dodgy primers placement can cost you a stage.....

As can setting the elevation for 400 on a 100 stage?   ...... You know who you are...

And finally, a sing along Rolf Harris style................... "Three little boys, had three little toys...... each had a wooden horse........" (or was it two little boys?)

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

This was the 200 yard "modified sitting" stage.................. reins had to be kept up and feet in "stirrups"

A big thank you to John and Ann who organised the event and kept things running smoothly all weekend...  What better way to spend a wet and windy Saturday afternoon.....
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:27:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Fantastic mate, well done

Great day (don't know who you meant concerning 400 yard settings)

Stu
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:52:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad to see there is some proper practical stages going on there, how did you get the committee to let you do that, where will the bench resters shoot !

Just don't try and join the Bangor Practical Rifle Club, their own indoor range, and  they are full evidently..........              

............Not of Practical shooters though!

Who needs anti-gun legislation when there are clubs like that!

(Not a dig at John and Anne, who put a hell of a lot of work into the shoot each year, but at the Local Club for Local people)

Feel better now!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:48:17 AM EDT
[#3]
What's with the  "Hereford Specs"

is that purely to foil my PS options

I may just have a try anyway

Taffy
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:15:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What's with the  "Hereford Specs"
i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/bunnyassassin/bang1.jpg

is that purely to foil my PS options

I may just have a try anyway

Taffy

Never asked any of the "parties" if they minded!  Was the only "during comp" stage where we were allowed into the range, so it was a bit difficult to get "shoot" shots.....
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:36:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Go on Taffy go for it....Photo shop them!!!  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:18:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:29:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice one!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:06:48 PM EDT
[#9]
i like your work Taffy

Steve
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:02:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn he's good!
Just think Taffy when i come back from my weeks carp fishing in sunny france i'll have loads of material for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top