[#2]
OTT Seller.......
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:18:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Dosent ATN have another meaning?

A-nother
T-actical
N-ightmare

Don't ask me where I got that from, as I can't remember (somewhere on the web).

I reported an flea-bayer here in Germany as he was selling old flakjacket's (the one's from the late 70's) as bullet proof vest's. I sent him a mail as to where he got his info on the jacket's and informed him of the mistake he'd made. He replied, telling me to mind my own business, I passed the whole thing on to flea-bay and they binned him.

Tony
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:24:40 AM EDT
[#4]
What a dick-head
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:13:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I am selling this faboulous rifle scope because I have never got to use it due to a worsening spinal mental injury condition.I brought it backmyself from the USA via Canada  and after having to import special mounts to fit it to my hunting rifle, my injury over took my shooting .  I have now sold my rifles and only have this last scope for sale

fixed his reason for selling for him
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#6]
What a twat.......oh yeah I can see scopes going onto FAC's very soon......probably at the same time as my 'tactical' walking boots.....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top