Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 11:17:47 AM EDT
Guy's

I just read this today. I, like you feel bad for 82nd. I truly admire this man and want to help with monies and prayers.

If it's alright with you chaps, I'm going to send a check to Ed Sr. for $200.00 as a donation from the UK fourm.

I know how hard it is to do the whole currency conversion...It will be easier for us to use me as a vessel to donate.

OK ???

OK...It is done

Semper Fi

Wally
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:53:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:52:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Good man Wally,

I've already sent in a donation too.... I got on well with Chuck.

Andy

Andy

Thank you !!!

In this day and age...We all be must be "Gung Ho".....Chinese for "Work Together"

Where is Toemag and Rebecks...???
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:29:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:25:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

By the way, I'll do my best trying to convince the doctors to take pics of the transplant.  I think the biggest obstacle will be getting them to add a firearm, stapler, spare mags, measuring device and a pint.  

Cheers to you all!                  

We want pic's...We want pic's

Take care Army "Boy"

I'm pleased that the VA is taking good care of you...It would piss me off to no end if it were otherwise!!!

God Bless you friend.

FWIW : As a civilian, I did 2 static line jumps with a T-10 chute in the late '70's...Actually my 1st time in an aero-plane.

Go AIRBORNE

wALLY

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Donation already sent.

Keep your chin up 82nd, we're rooting for you.

Matt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top