Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2006 1:06:26 PM EDT
Great weather, well organised and plenty of time to play at the end......  Please feel free to edit this thread to include any pics you might have......

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:14:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Great pics and some great rifles to boot.

I'm missing my shooting at the moment...back's playing right up.....only shot twice in the last 4-5 months. Surgery in April...fingers crossed I'll be able to attend some comps and make a right fool of myself.....

Taffy

I just love shooting up in Brecon and every time I'm there I feel priveleged.....
This range looks comparable.....dug outs aint so good for my back but we have an old charcoal burner in our club who always gets his arse up to Brecon with his cobweb covered K98's etc and takes a little ladder so he can get in "da pit"....I hope I'm that dedicated when I'm there.

ETA

Spot the ladder

and a rare pic of me (braced for the PS entries)

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:14:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Some cheeky bugger has nicked yer barrel..........
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:13:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/nokiapics/fing1.jpg

Streetfighters project "Whisper", hard hitting and very quiet.....The can barely clears the end of the hand guard....
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:17:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/nokiapics/fing1.jpg

Streetfighters project "Whisper", hard hitting and very quiet.....The can barely clears the end of the hand guard....

Neat looking rifle Whats the ballistics of the whisper ?

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:31:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Send Streetfighter an IM, I'm sure be'll oblige........ I don't want to trip myself up with giving incorrect info out...
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:44:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Great shoot, very well organised.

Fun day everyone seemed to enjoy themselves

Thanks to Mr Streetfighter for letting me shoot his carbine

Hopefully see you all in a few weeks at Bisley for Service Rifle

Stu

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top