Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 12:53:49 PM EDT
Would the English woman in the hotel room next door to mine please stop having sex.

It's been over an hour now, and you are a screamer. As a consequence, I am pissed. I cannot concentrate on my book.

You sound old, as your voice is deep, so hopefully you will get tired soon.

I have spent 4 nights in this snowy hole, and by the looks of it have another 2 coming, so please, please PLEASE let me get some relaxation time.

That is all.....

Seventh Floor, SAS Scandinavia, Denmark.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:01:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Would the English woman in the hotel room next door to mine please stop having sex.

It's been over a day now, and you are a screamer. As a consequence, I am extremely jealous of the guy next door. I cannot concentrate on anything else in my life - ever.
You sound as if you are enjoying some 'male company', as your screams are so intense, so hopefully you will get tired soon.

I have spent 4 nights in this snowy hole, and by the looks of it have another 2 coming, so please, please PLEASE let me get some relaxation time.

That is all.....

Seventh Floor, IKEA, Thurrock, Essex

fixed it for ya!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:00:35 PM EDT
[#2]
She is old but I cannot keep her quiet.......

Mans gotta do...and all that...

Here ...try some of these.....
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:54:40 PM EDT
[#3]
It gets better, anyone want to take a wild guess who might well be 'snowed in' this weekend?

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:05:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It gets better, anyone want to take a wild guess who might well be 'snowed in' this weekend?

img46.imageshack.us/img46/2980/dsc001682gx.jpg

Santa

You could always pop next door to see granny funbags, the moaning might not be so bad if you put you head between her legs !

Nearly made myself sick there

Steve

If it were me i'd Throw things at people from the window !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top