Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 7:36:34 AM EDT
okay maybe some of you believe that crop circles are extraterrestrial in origen, so 'splain why we don't see them in the US? huh? 'splain that.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:37:37 AM EDT
[#1]
You do see them, I saw this film with Mel Gibson once.....
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:40:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw that film too, It was ever so scary for a Mel Gibson film!  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:52:49 AM EDT
[#3]
According to this you do have

Crop Circles

Steve
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:12:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I saw that film too, It was ever so scary for a Mel Gibson film!  

yes, awfully brave and clever of M.Night Shalaman to lock up the alien in the closet. And ole farmer Mel with no shotgun! of all the gun toting farmers, the aliens pick the one farmer who is disarmed. Smart aliens. but then they didn't count on being wacked by a baseball bat.

...to think of all the distance they travelled to get here and they forget to pack stuff to knock down doors...
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:24:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
okay maybe some of you believe that crop circles are extraterrestrial in origen, so 'splain why we don't see them in the US? huh? 'splain that.

I would say that you answered your own question further down the thread when you mentioned the aliens picked the "ONE FARMER WHO IS  DISARMED"!!!

Over here, you're more likely to hear "Get orf moi land, bloody beatnick!" when caught making circles in a corn field.

Over the pond you are more likely to hear the crack of a rifle, or the "Soooooeeeeee" call of the redneck lynch mob bearing down on you.

Nuff said?  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:43:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would say that you answered your own question further down the thread when you mentioned the aliens picked the "ONE FARMER WHO IS  DISARMED"!!!

Over here, you're more likely to hear "Get orf moi land, bloody beatnick!" when caught making circles in a corn field.

Over the pond you are more likely to hear the crack of a rifle, or the "Soooooeeeeee" call of the redneck lynch mob bearing down on you.

Nuff said?  

That's why God invented varmit rifles!

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:33:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:01:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Another PR. poser's piccy for the unwashed minion's.

They are out there.

For mash get smash.

Planet Zanusi.

Beam me up Scotty.

Toe.

Edited to add, ' we come in peace, shoot to kill'.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top