User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2005 2:33:36 AM EDT

Taffy

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:39:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Got that on email yesterday
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:39:53 AM EDT
[#2]
As funny as it is, it's fucking September and some moron has just sent you a christmas joke.

Tell them fuck off from me....
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:05:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:17:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Grumpy bugger!……
ANdy

Andy - go here to make your PC look like your mac :-)

http://osx.portraitofakite.com/

It works, and it works good.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:38:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:45:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thanks Dave, I feel less dirty already!

Virtual PC and WIndoze XP let me down on the Mac, it would not sync with the Mio or work with the telescope.

ANdy

telescope?

Does this telescope connect to your mac/pc?
If so I wanna see some pics
Get posting Andy

Cheers

Taffy

I hope you're feeling better. I hope this is not too much of a setback for you especialy after the buisness with your leg

Shit my spelling is bad. I can see the word ain't spelt correctly but because I don't know the correct spelling I just let em go...
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:53:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:02:05 PM EDT
[#8]
" Gone" & "suspended"    

Did you

S,S,S...

I'd love to see some pics from Patrick"Vito" Moore.
We had a very clear nite here a few days ago and I was showing Mrs Taffy the moon through my x50 Spoting scope. she was well impressed.

Taffy
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:28:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
" Gone" & "suspended"    

Did you

S,S,S...

I'd love to see some pics from Patrick"Vito" Moore.
We had a very clear nite here a few days ago and I was showing Mrs Taffy the moon through my x50 Spoting scope. she was well impressed.

Taffy

At the risk of sounding like an anorak, take a look at the moons of Jupiter and plot their positions nightly over a few weeks. You should be able to see them with a spotting scope (I bet Vito can get a good pic, and probably not just of the 4 gallilean moons).
Draw the positions each night on a different line, if you miss a night, miss a line. You'll then be able to see the 'dance of the moons' and name them.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#10]

I have done the same with Mrs/Frau toemag, it was great. I wont even attempt to start looking for the dance of the moon's, as the next day my neighbours asked some pointed questions as to what we were looking at Sad sacks probably thought that we were a family of peeping toms, as I even had my boy's have a look. We all thought it was funny that they would be there watching us watching the moon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top