Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2005 5:18:42 AM EDT
Anyone know where I can find some instructions for adjusting the Timney trigger in my Remy 700?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:27:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Well I had a look around and couldn't find anything, even at www.timneytrigger.com. Website's unavailable

It should be the same as adjusting the std trigger though and instructions for those can be found here

Mark
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:32:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I found an article where someone fitted one to their Remy - the lower screw does the pull weight, the upper screw does the overtravel. Mine was set to minimum on both, giving a sub-1lb pull, and so little overtravel the action occasionally wouldn't re-cock! It's now a bit more sensible...

(PS your link doesn't work for me...) ETA But you just figured that out!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:36:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I can bring the club trigger gauge with me on friday if you want

Mark
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top